7th International Math Trade

Ashallond

Packages sent: (7-28-2011) Ashallond, DresselDragons, LewisClan77, ModelCitizen, Mpilchfamily, NOSNOW, Steben6, and Toojin.

Packages need sent: Greenish, Laval K-9, Mamoreb, Team kizb, Uktim, Where'sMyMarbles, and Yanagi. These should be sent out later today:)

Packages from: AtlantaGal, DresselDragons, E&Cplus3, ice13-333, Keewee, TeamAmaroo, kini_ont, mamoreb, LewisClan77, manu luq, Mauison, Team kizb, ModelCitizen, MoonCat & KDT, Six Little Spookies, steben6, and yanagi

Packages received from: -

Sent:

LOS MUERTOS, NIKON-ING, MAUISON, E&CPLUS3, YANAGI, BLUEEYEDAUSSIE

Will be sent from the US:

ESEURAT, MODELCITIZEN, STEBEN6

Pending e-mail response:

UKTIM

Waiting from:

E&CPLUS3, ESEURAT, GREENISH, KINI_ONT, LOS MUERTOS, MAUISON, MOOZER, NIKON-ING, NOSNOW, PINGOS, SCIFICOLLECTOR, YANAGI

I received "Lady Dragoness & Merman" from Toojin today.

Status 6-29-11

Sent to waiting confirmation of received:

BLUEEYEDAUSSIE, LEWISCLAN77, MAMOREB, NIKON-ING (2)[in hand for GW9], PINGOS, SCIFICOLLECTOR, SHELTIEDOGSHOWLOVER (2), UKTIM

Waiting from:

TOOJIN, SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES, STEBEN6, PINGOS (2), GREENISH, KEEWEE, WILG, BLUEEYEDAUSSIE, ESEURAT

Post office accepted the last mailer to kini_ont to canada today, so all of mine are out now.

Sended mailers to:

avroair, dresseldragons, euserat, scificollector, the moop along, kini_ont

Waiting for mailers from:

avroair, greenish, mauison, sheltiedogshowlover, yemon yime

All my mailers are out the door:

-ELEANOR-, AVROAIR, DRNEAL, ESEURAT, KEEWEE, LEWISCLAN77, MAMOREB, SCIFICOLLECTOR, STEBEN6, TEAMAMAROO, WHERESMYMARBLES

Waiting for:

DRNEAL, KEEWEEx2, KINI_ONT, MAMOREB, MAUISONx2, MODELCITIZENx2, SCIFICOLLECTOR, YANAGI

All packages are on their way. Now after the work is done I'm waiting for nice packages :D

all Packages sent 30/06 :

- E&CPLUS3

- THE MOOP ALONG

- MAUISONISON X2

- ESEURAT

- MOOZER

- KINI_ONT X2

- ATLANTAGAl X3

- WILG X2

- LOS MUERTOS

- MODELCITIZEN

- MAMOREB

Packages Received:

mooncat's got sent from two states east of where the rest were sent out. All coins sent out.

No idea when I will confirm coins as my mail is on hold for a while. But I bet that when I get the horde of mail that has accumulated, it will be a glorious coin time!

(and for those that sent well wishs, the initial family issue has stabilized, but a new one sort of popped up.

At one point on Tuesday I felt like i was getting pulled in four different directions....but I'm a bit more stable now.

sort of.

Edited by Ashallond

Packages sent: Mauison(x3), Atlantagirl(x2), Lewisclan77, E&Cplus3, Eseurat, Team kibz(x2), Mpilchfamily(x2), yanagi, mamoreb, The Moop Along

Packages Received: Avroair, Toojin, Ashallond, Mauison(x2), blueeyedaussie(x2), E&CPlus3, ice13-33, lewisclan77(x2), NoSnow, Steben6, Team kibz, The Moop Along

Edited by scificollector

Seven packages sent:

Pingos and AG went out today

yesterday (Monday) was SciFiCollector, NOSNOW, -Eleanor-, BlueEyedAussie, Avroair

Expecting packages from:

AtlantaGirl, Team kizb

Received packages from:

30 June 2011 eseurat, ModelCitizen, drneal

Thank you, lovely coins!

Edited by Toojin

Sent: THE FOSSILLADY, PINGOS, ICE13-333, WILG, LEWISCLAN77, MANU LUQ, DRNEAL (RECEIVED)

Not sent yet: Moozer (an after math trade trade.. going to send out with my missions after July 4th due to postal issues!)

Waiting to receive: LAVAL K-9, NOSNOW (2 sheeps!), UKTIM (2 coins), MOONCAT&KDT, DRNEAL (RECEIVED and then some!!), Moozer (a trade outside the math trade that was based on coins in the math trade! Received)

Edited by sheltiedogshowlover

PACKAGES NEEDING TO SEND: AtlantaGal (4), avroair (1), E&Cplus3 (2), eseurat (1), GoldBugGirl(2), kini_ont (2*), ModelCitizen (4), Nikon-ing (2), NOSNOW (1), uktim (1);

number in brackets is number of individual coins;

*includes Snoopy geocoin from rattusbaggus

PACKAGES SENT:

30/05/11 - wilg (1)

PACKAGES COMING FROM: AtlantaGal (4), BlueEyedAussie (4), E&Cplus3 (1), mauison (2), Nikon-ing (2), TMA (1)

PACKAGES RECEIVED FROM: -

I spent some good quality time with the lady at shoppers Canada post desk this afternoon sticking stamps onto packages. All packages are mailed :)

Packages Sent: Yanagi, Sheltiedogshowlover, Pingos, Team Amaroo, Eseurat, Model Citizen

Packages Arrived:

Expecting Packages: Ashallond, Where's My Marbles, Greenish, Avroair, MPILCHFAMILY, Laval K-9, Tonyalynnm, Pingos

Packages Received:

Received my first trade coin today; a SpaceGate antique bronze from mpilchfamily. Here's a picture I just took of the beauty...

c59f3160-4322-41e0-9772-c6376b4ef2c2.jpg

Thanks for the great coin, Michael.

Blue skies!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

Great to see it made it. You may want to edit the image and blur our the tracking number.

Packages sent: (6-28-2011) Ashallond, DresselDragons, LewisClan77, ModelCitizen, Mpilchfamily, NOSNOW, Steben6, and Toojin.

(6-30-2011) Greenish, Laval K-9, Mamoreb, and Yanagi.

Packages arrived: Mplichfamily and Toojin.

Packages need to send: Team kizb, Uktim, and Where'sMyMarbles. These should be sent out later today:) I got paranoid, so I repackaged the remainders, for a safer journey, that's the reason for the delay.

Packages from: AtlantaGal, DresselDragons, E&Cplus3, ice13-333, Keewee, TeamAmaroo, kini_ont, mamoreb, LewisClan77, manu luq, Mauison, Team kizb, ModelCitizen, MoonCat & KDT, Scificollector, Six Little Spookies, steben6, and yanagi

Packages received from: - (6-30-2011) ModelCitizen and Scificollector.

My first received package contained Crop Circles (G) and the Odyssey Voyager Hades (BN). Both are stunning and I can't believe how heavy the Odyssey Voyager was! Thanks for the trades ModelCitizen and Scificollector :) I also got the pin that goes with the Crop Circles, but for some reason it didn't get in the picture.

cf5da026-f8f0-4df7-ad7a-8649822489b6.jpg

Received my first trade coin today; a SpaceGate antique bronze from mpilchfamily. Here's a picture I just took of the beauty...

b148a19f-49e4-44a2-9741-d6772cecda9b.jpg

Thanks for the great coin, Michael.

Blue skies!

Great to see it made it. You may want to edit the image and blur our the tracking number.

It's all good. That's not the real tracking number. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Blue skies!

Seven packages sent:

Pingos and AG - mailed 28 June 2011

SciFiCollector, NOSNOW, -Eleanor-, BlueEyedAussie, Avroair - mailed 27 June 2011

Expecting packages from:

Team kizb (mailed on 1 July from Germany. Thanks Ben.)

Received packages from:

30 June 2011 eseurat, ModelCitizen, drneal

1 July 2011 AtlantaGal

Thank you, lovely coins!

Edited by Toojin

Packages sent:

Pingos (x3), ICE13-333 (x2), DresselDragons (x1), NOSNOW (x1), Moonkat&KDT (x1), Mamoreb (x1), Eseurat (x1)

Packages to be Received From:

Blueeyedaussie(x1), Steben6 (x1), Model Citizen (x1), GoldBugGirl (x1), AtlantaGal (x1), Pingos (x1), Kini_Ont (x1), Laval K9 (x1), Eseurat (x2)

Three more coins were waiting in my mailbox today. Coins were recieved from drneal and eseurat. Beautiful coins, so I had to take some pictures. Here they are...

Dragon Tails - Fire, from drneal:

465aefdb-786e-4fc9-9e4e-626c8ef16de6.jpg

1b1eddd8-30fc-4cf3-8c7e-69214bda8f67.jpg

Dragon Tails - Sapphire, from eseurat:

da6dd809-71d6-40e5-bbef-1f820d5e99f7.jpg

a5da0c29-6ea1-4b98-a8e4-f05bd5b58cca.jpg

Assassin's Respite - AS/Blue, from eseurat:

d0c63c9c-90d8-4bc2-bba5-22650ec5514c.jpg

8dcf1022-76f2-4057-9d78-c55a3f318f28.jpg

Thanks for the great coins! I love getting new coins in the mail every day. Too bad it can't last.

Blue skies!

All coins packaged and mailed today.

Sending to manu luq, mamoreb, yanagi and keewee/rattusbaggus.

-Eleanor-, drneal and six little spookies...I'll see you at GW9!! :D

Edited for spelling... :P

All coins delivered in person to -Eleanor-, six little spookies and drneal. It was SO wonderful to meet you all :)

All US mail went out today from Titusville PA :D LewiClan77, ModelCitizen, Eseurat & Ashallond. Hand delivered Laval K-9's at drneal's as we traded GW 9 Doves at the pre-event warm up (thanks drneal)

Received by hand Eleanor's at GW IX, wonderful to meet TMA and Eleanor who was holding up the fort :)

2 packages today: from mamoreb with a beautiful "2008 Norwegian Coin" (wow!) and from drneal with a "NZ YuGeo4" which reminds me of our great trip to NZ years ago (unfortunately we haven't started caching at that time) and with a wonderful "Kathy's Coin" which was his last one and at the same time this is my first trade with our Yanagi coin :D , thank you Drneal!

all Packages sent 30/06 :

- E&CPLUS3

- THE MOOP ALONG

- MAUISONISON X2

- ESEURAT

- MOOZER

- KINI_ONT X2

- ATLANTAGAl X3

- WILG X2

- LOS MUERTOS

- MODELCITIZEN

- MAMOREB

Packages Received:

- MAMOREB 02/07

- DRNEAL 02/07

Sent: THE FOSSILLADY, PINGOS, ICE13-333, WILG (RECIEVED), LEWISCLAN77, MANU LUQ, DRNEAL (RECEIVED)

Not sent yet: Moozer (an after math trade trade.. going to send out with my missions after July 4th due to postal issues!)

Waiting to receive: LAVAL K-9, NOSNOW (Sheep are here safe and sound!), UKTIM (2 coins), MOONCAT&KDT, DRNEAL (RECEIVED and then some!!), Moozer (a trade outside the math trade that was based on coins in the math trade! Received)

All of my packages have been packed up and will be sent today to...

avroair, Nikon-ing x2, ModelCitizen, scificollector x2, eseurat, kini_ont, pingos, Six Little Spookies, Los Muertos, AtlantaGal,

-Eleanor-, and Mauison

I am awaiting packages from...

E&Cplus3, eseurat x3, kini_ont, Laval K-9, ModelCitizen, Moozer, NOSNOW, pingos x2, scificollector, sheltiedogshowlover, and steben6