7th International Math Trade

Ashallond

Since I never made an email list of participants (dumb me) what I did was made a 4th tab on the coin sheet called 'addresses' Everyone's address is listed there.

Since all experienced people in this trade are expecting an email with the addresses of those people they need to send to, I think you should at the very least email the info quoted above to all participants.

Since I never made an email list of participants (dumb me) what I did was made a 4th tab on the coin sheet called 'addresses' Everyone's address is listed there.

Since all experienced people in this trade are expecting an email with the addresses of those people they need to send to, I think you should at the very least email the info quoted above to all participants.

I'll copy and mail out a copy of the above information to all of those involved...Ashallond, take care of your family

ILYK

I'll copy and mail out a copy of the above information to all of those involved...Ashallond, take care of your family

ILYK

This won't affect me - but maybe all those going to GWS should make themselves known - maybe someone could publish a sub-event as a get together for those involved in the Mathtrade to swap their mathtrade coins. (Just thinking outside of the box)

ILYK

This won't affect me - but maybe all those going to GWS should make themselves known - maybe someone could publish a sub-event as a get together for those involved in the Mathtrade to swap their mathtrade coins. (Just thinking outside of the box)

Well, it just so happens I'm having a weenie/marshmallow roast (you can eat them separately or together...I don't care,) following the opening ceremony at gw9...probably about 9pm at my rv..anyone interested should send me an e-mail

edited to add, e-mails were sent to all

ILYK
Edited by drneal

I had just under 60% success; got some really nice coins (most of the starfish :) and some Seals of Solomon) but I too missed out on the ones I really, really wanted - but I guess they were the ones everyone was after, and it is the nature of the "game".

I've just realised I stuffed up something in my Want List submission which meant I gave away 4 geocoins (grouping) and got 1 recent release in return! Opps!! Next time I will be a bit more careful.

It might be 2 weeks before I get them all mailed out, but the first should go out in the next couple of days.

We will be at GW...Friday night at the Comfort Inn in Barkeyville area (we will not be making it to any of the Friday activities), and Saturday night at the Super 8 in Warren. You might find us somewhere at GW during the day, but the best bet would be at the Geocoin Madness event in the evening.

thanks Drneal for helping me out on that.

As always, if you want anything of mine that didn't trade, send me a note. I'm totally bummed no Neptune compasses got put out this year. :laughing: I was really impressed at how many older coins showed up this time...and a couple of mystery coins.

anyway, I'm glad you all had fun with this with all my rookie mistakes. I'll leave the next one to E&C to do....maybe I'll try it again next summer.

(for those who care, the output list that I get does list the trade loops in order, so you can track them. Also, it knows if you tinker with it. After I posted last night I tinkered the 'what if' and added numbers to me and moved numbers from other people. Never once did it get more trades than how it was set up, and many times I lost trades since I was moving numbers on myself.

Moral of the story. Get as many numbers per coin that you want to trade for it to try to get it to work.

Surprise non-trade that I saw: the 6 set of Egyptian keys didn't go.

Thanks Josh for running this Math Trade and a great job too.

I'll be waiting till Friday to send trades to the USA from the USA - faster and less disgruntled, the oversea's ones I'll send from home, Laval K-9 gets theirs @ drneal's roast which leaves E&CPlus3 (regular mail). This should be a good race to see who gets it first :)

Thanks for putting this together! I just now went over everything and im really happy with what im getting. Alot are coins I've wanted for a while. The only ones I wanted that I didn't get are pretty new, and there's always the E place. =)

Will get mailers and have everything sent out by this weekend!

My percentage traded was 40%, and all the coins I got were great :) Because of a distinct lack of money, I will send out all my packages on Wednesday when I get paid. Let's just hope the Chilean volcano doesn't send it's ash around the world yet again, so the planes dont get delayed, yet again.

Thanks Allashond for a great math trade - so happy you sped it up! And thanks drneal for letting me know about the addresses. Everything is packaged up and ready to go.

I'll start preparing the mailers this evening.

If any of my US recipients prefer that I mail their coins from Florida in two weeks, let me know. Timewise I don't think it would make much of a difference (USA-Norway is usually 2-4 wks), but the risk of lost mail might be lower than when crossing the atlantic.

Thanks Josh for running this Math Trade and a great job too.

I'll be waiting till Friday to send trades to the USA from the USA - faster and less disgruntled, the oversea's ones I'll send from home, Laval K-9 gets theirs @ drneal's roast which leaves E&CPlus3 (regular mail). This should be a good race to see who gets it first :)

There's going to be a fairly sizeable reprentation from the ACGA, but I'm not going to ask you to look for their lime green shirts just so you can hand over a coin. :D

First of all, thanks for all the work Ashallond did so we can trade coins :D:-)

I only got one of my top 15 list and that is my number 7, Yehhh a Crop circle V2. I was looking a long time for this coin. I am very happy with all the coins I trade.

All but Mooncat's should be in the mail today. Which is good as I am leaving for family issues tomorrow. (things change every day at this point...)

mooncat's will get mailed at earliest opportunity

*side diatribe*

Why do I even bother with the pre-printed online customs forms? Every time I've used it I have to still fill the one out at the Post Office because

A. It's not attached and they have no tape so I have to fill out their pre-stickied one. (that doesn't use ANY tape)

B.not attached with the correct tape so need to take it off and use their pre-stickied form (that doesn't use ANY tape)

C. Don't think it's the right form (SAME FORM) and they need me to take it off and fill out theirs.

I mean...seriously. Why even bother putting them online?

Edited by Ashallond

My three coins traded have been shipped! ...1 for Wheres'sMyMarbles, and 2 for Eseurat :)

:D:D:D I'm getting giddy now! :D:D:D

All my trades look good and I will start putting the packages together this evening. I'll post an update here on when I mail them and to who, so they'll know that their coins are in the mail :)

A huge thanks to Josh!! You did a great job on organizing your first Math Trade and I will definitely do this again. This was my first Math Trade and I was one of the lucky ones who got to trade a huge 61%. I didn't think I would end-up trading this much, so it was a pleasant surprise when I saw the list. I can't wait to see all the beautiful coins that I will be receiving.

My two coins that traded are in the mail, starting their journeys to Nikon-ing & Greenish. Thank you both for your interest in my traders, & a big thanks to Ashallond for all the time spent & attention to detail. Hope your world looks brighter soon! TeamAmaroo, please hold onto my coin a bit for me to decide on your most welcome offer!

All 7 packages sent today for the math trade- after 1/2 hour of packing them up at a picnic table outside of taco bell.. there were a couple of arguments with the packing tape I brought.. but I won so they should be all on their way! No coins going to Cananda (thank goodness!) but there were two to the netherlands, one germany and one spain among the USA state bound envelopes. :D Enjoy!

I was able to get all my packages in the mail today.

Thanks for the trades! And A big thanks to Ashallond for the hard work putting tougher the mathtrade.

Sent to waiting confirmation of received:

BLUEEYEDAUSSIE, LEWISCLAN77, MAMOREB, NIKON-ING (2)[in hand for GW9], PINGOS, SCIFICOLLECTOR, SHELTIEDOGSHOWLOVER (2), UKTIM

Waiting from:

TOOJIN, SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES, STEBEN6, PINGOS (2), GREENISH, KEEWEE, WILG, BLUEEYEDAUSSIE, ESEURAT

Edited by NOSNOW