#29 Maine Family

#30 Ashallond

#31 FStop64

#32 southern_angel

#33 RhinoInAToga

#34 ALAUNOS

#35 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#36 Team kizb

Is it still open to sign up for this and if so is there an official list so we can see how far down the list the treasure has gone? is #36 the last on the list and do I just add my name to the bottom as #37 in this post ?

Brilliant idea though:)

Edited by jpbarr

Is it still open to sign up for this and if so is there an official list so we can see how far down the list the treasure has gone? is #36 the last on the list and do I just add my name to the bottom as #37 in this post ?

Brilliant idea though:)

that's exactly right, just add your name and number to the bottom of the list.

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

#12 mamoreb

#13 The Fossillady

#14 lularib

#15 Funkmaster-T

#16 L_Y_H

#17 fuzziebear3

#18 Family of Goats

#19 KBfamily

#20 LewisClan77

#21 sheltiedogshowlover

#22 enola05

#23 FLtravelers

#24 MooseJawSpruce

#25 the4dirtydogs

#26 yanagi

#27 kini_ont

#28 usyoopers

#29 Maine Family

#30 Ashallond

#31 FStop64

#32 southern_angel

#33 RhinoInAToga

#34 ALAUNOS

#35 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#36 Team kizb

#37 jpbarr

Am I right in thinking that its on its way to the person at #3 right now? Do we know aprox. how long it will take to get o the bottom of the list?

Am I right in thinking that its on its way to the person at #3 right now? Do we know aprox. how long it will take to get o the bottom of the list?

The answer is in post #111 - go have a look.

As for how long to the bottom of the list - know one knows for sure - just sit back and enjoy the ride.

The answer is in post #111 - go have a look.

As for how long to the bottom of the list - know one knows for sure - just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm working on a couple of ideas that will allow people to get closer to the top of a list...Should be ready in about a week.

One thing we should all keep in mind that in the original posts before we all signed up it was stated that this was going to take a long time. Think about international shipping times:

Person A receives the package, spends a week opening it etc then mails it to Person B

Postal services play kickball with the box for 3 ish weeks before they get around to delivering it

Person B receives the package, spends a week opening it etc, then mails it to Person C

Postal services play kickball with the box for 3 ish weeks before they get around to delivering it

Person C receives the package.

Rinse and repeat.

Right there, we are looking at a bare minimum of 8 weeks, or two months, just for it to get to the third person. Since most of us will be sending the package by regular mail (not air mail or anything else fancy) as the cost will be too high, there's no guarantee the package will even make it there within 3 weeks (both myself and keewee know this well). <_<

We all know international shipping can take a long time. And, we all know life can get in the way of sending out a package. And lastly, we all knew what we were getting into. There is no reason for us to complain.

One thing we should all keep in mind that in the original posts before we all signed up it was stated that this was going to take a long time. Think about international shipping times:

Person A receives the package, spends a week opening it etc then mails it to Person B

Person B receives the package, spends a week opening it etc, then mails it to Person C

Person C receives the package.

Rinse and repeat.

Right there, we are looking at a bare minimum of 8 weeks, or two months, just for it to get to the third person. Since most of us will be sending the package by regular mail (not air mail or anything else fancy) as the cost will be too high, there's no guarantee the package will even make it there within 3 weeks (both myself and keewee know this well). <_<

We all know international shipping can take a long time. And, we all know life can get in the way of sending out a package. And lastly, we all knew what we were getting into. There is no reason for us to complain.

I was not actually complaining myself, just thinking out loud and in type, if we figure each person keeps it a week and sends it back out then at least we have one factor that is stable, then only the mailing time is the problem. I think once it gets to the States if it stays there a while, it will pick up some time.

I personally see everyone pretty calm and reasonable about the whole process. However, after waiting for it to reach the present holder, it is natural that people are curious and a little anxious to know what was inside there... This was never intended to bore anyone but the lack of information is a little boring to me, to be honest. Maybe I should just engage again in my yoga classes.

Sorry for not posting more, I wasn't seeing any real response to my first picture. So I figured everyone must just be out caching and enjoying the great weather.

e6cfb58b-49f2-4313-88e5-a2d43de85780.jpg

Box should be going back out Monday or Tuesday, and it does not have far to go this time so it should get there quick this time.

And it only took 43 days to get from Germany to Canada!

At that rate, it should get to me sometime in 2015.

What about me, I'm right at the bottom of the list! :unsure: WSR didnt you say a while ago that you were coming up with a couple of ways for people to get higher in the list?

Well...Higher on a DIFFERENT list...I'll work on those soon. Afew more traveling Cache type Tags, where the first ten from the previous lists cannot be in the first ten of any newer list. That will give everyone a chance to get in the first ten. Of course you can sign up for all of them, since it looks like you'd only have to send out about 1 each year.

Sorry for not posting more, I wasn't seeing any real response to my first picture. So I figured everyone must just be out caching and enjoying the great weather.

e6cfb58b-49f2-4313-88e5-a2d43de85780.jpg

Box should be going back out Monday or Tuesday, and it does not have far to go this time so it should get there quick this time.

Haha, Great job in this Photo...the Mystery of how to open the Lock, and what Coins are in there is well maintained!!