#19 KBfamily

#20 LewisClan77

#21 sheltiedogshowlover

#22 enola05

#23 FLtravelers

#24 MooseJawSpruce

#25 the4dirtydogs

#26 yanagi

Great mission.Looking forward to see it in Germany...

Hey I've waited for this number, my birthday date :D

#1 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

#12 mamoreb

#13 The Fossillady

#14 lularib

#15 Funkmaster-T

#16 L_Y_H

#17 fuzziebear3

#18 Family of Goats

#19 KBfamily

#20 LewisClan77

#21 sheltiedogshowlover

#22 enola05

#23 FLtravelers

#24 MooseJawSpruce

#25 the4dirtydogs

#26 yanagi

#27 kini_ont

shoot typing to long :lol: I'll be 27

Edited by kini_ont

Hey I've waited for this number, my birthday date :D

#1 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

#12 mamoreb

#13 The Fossillady

#14 lularib

#15 Funkmaster-T

#16 L_Y_H

#17 fuzziebear3

#18 Family of Goats

#19 KBfamily

#20 LewisClan77

#21 sheltiedogshowlover

#22 enola05

#23 FLtravelers

#24 MooseJawSpruce

#25 the4dirtydogs

#26 yanagi

#27 kini_ont

shoot typing to long :lol: I'll be 27

Just saw this....#28 for us!

#1 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

#12 mamoreb

#13 The Fossillady

#14 lularib

#15 Funkmaster-T

#16 L_Y_H

#17 fuzziebear3

#18 Family of Goats

#19 KBfamily

#20 LewisClan77

#21 sheltiedogshowlover

#22 enola05

#23 FLtravelers

#24 MooseJawSpruce

#25 the4dirtydogs

#26 yanagi

#27 kini_ont

#28 usyoopers

#29 Maine Family

#30 Ashallond

#1 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

#12 mamoreb

#13 The Fossillady

#14 lularib

#15 Funkmaster-T

#16 L_Y_H

#17 fuzziebear3

#18 Family of Goats

#19 KBfamily

#20 LewisClan77

#21 sheltiedogshowlover

#22 enola05

#23 FLtravelers

#24 MooseJawSpruce

#25 the4dirtydogs

#26 yanagi

#27 kini_ont

#28 usyoopers

#29 Maine Family

#30 Ashallond

#31 FStop64

We will join! This sounds like fun! I think it will definitely be some time before we see any chest though! :smile:

#1 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

#12 mamoreb

#13 The Fossillady

#14 lularib

#15 Funkmaster-T

#16 L_Y_H

#17 fuzziebear3

#18 Family of Goats

#19 KBfamily

#20 LewisClan77

#21 sheltiedogshowlover

#22 enola05

#23 FLtravelers

#24 MooseJawSpruce

#25 the4dirtydogs

#26 yanagi

#27 kini_ont

#28 usyoopers

#29 Maine Family

#30 Ashallond

#31 FStop64

#32 southern_angel

I have been watching this thread for a while now and have just now been able to put myself on this long list. It looks like fun and I can not wait to watch it move along and read all the posts.

*I had to edit cause i didn't realize there were more people that have joined.

Edited by southern_angel

We like the idea of being able to find out what the next people in line are like, so we can surprise them with a coin that they may really be fond of.. Very nice concept.

I agree. I have already started looking at southern_angel's page to try to get an idea! ;) I think it will be quite some time before it gets to me though!

I suggest that you can engage again after there is, say, 15 people after you already. In this case, Write Shop Robert, would be able to join, but this could still be open indefinitively, if you will.

I see what you mean... Having to wait only 15 turns is probably optimistic for a while & if it gets down to the same 5 or so people sending in a small circle it loses its appeal and surprise.

WSR said on another thread that after a LOT of ordering and reordering of different notebooks, has finally got one on order that should fit, so hopefully it won't be long now.

I just realised that some of the things I have ordered are for the wrong person! So now I am back to square one, so am happy to have more time. So glad I didn't send off what I have bought, it would have only suited the cacher I got it for. :rolleyes:

I suggest that you can engage again after there is, say, 15 people after you already. In this case, Write Shop Robert, would be able to join, but this could still be open indefinitively, if you will.

I see what you mean... Having to wait only 15 turns is probably optimistic for a while & if it gets down to the same 5 or so people sending in a small circle it loses its appeal and surprise.

WSR said on another thread that after a LOT of ordering and reordering of different notebooks, has finally got one on order that should fit, so hopefully it won't be long now.

I just realised that some of the things I have ordered are for the wrong person! So now I am back to square one, so am happy to have more time. So glad I didn't send off what I have bought, it would have only suited the cacher I got it for. :rolleyes:

You need to read the whole thread carefully - WSR states in post # 58 you can only rejoin after you've had the Tiki Treasure box and then sent it on, and that this is intended as an ongoing list: :)

Has it departed already?

The book I wanted to include does not fit, I'll have to find a new one. No matter...this will be an ongoing list, so even after it's gone, one can always sign up. Only sign up once though, and then after your turn sending, you may sign up again if you like.

WSR - you might want to ask a MOD to edit the rules in the first post to add about only signing up again once you've had the "box".... it's all about the box... :laughing:

Edited by keewee

TAG?? What's that?? How's that work?? Where'd that come from??

OK...We have our games, we have out trades and Missions...I've recently been spending some time in another forum where they have interesting little games too...TAG, Round Robbin, Traveling Toys and Notebooks...Let's take a little from the TAG idea and put it to use here.

I have a little wooden Treasure box that I picked up somewhere, and wanted to send it out traveling from one coiner to another. Rather than just making a normal Mission, this one will be a little different. I won't be picking any names to give you assignments...you just send it to the next person who signed up after you. Only sign up once, until after you send it out, then you can go back on the list. When I send it out the Treasure will contain a Logbook, and a special Coin(Activated and ready to be logged by all who sign up), and one unactivated Coin as a gift for the next on the list. I guess this is like the Cache and Travel, but instead of assignments, just follow the leader. Points to remember...

1. If you sign up, you will HAVE to ship to whoever signs up next(so it you have beefs with anyone, maybe you should not join)

2. Whoever's name is above you on the list will be sending to you, so if you don't want a gift from that person, wait to sign up later.

3. You should log my traveling coin(dicsover, dip, whatever you want) and leave it attached to the box.

4. You should sign the book, or write a note for the next on the list(remember that everyone will see it though).

5. When you ship it back out, you should include at least one gift coin for the next player, and whatever else you want to include.

6. When you sign up, please assign yourself the next number in line(to avoid confusion...like this...#1=WRITE SHOP ROBERT).

7. After you receive it, please don't take too long to ship it back out.

Address exchanges should take place between you and the next in line, I'm not going to manage the addresses. This one should be pretty much a hands off thing for me, (sink or swim). I quess can help a little, and answer qusetions, but shouldn't need to be too involved.

No smack talking, no whining...This is Geocaching, so anything you send out there should be written off as gone. If the thing gets lost somewhere down the line, I don't want to see everyone jumping on the last in line. Get over it. I'll probably have to come back a few times with edits...

You need to read the whole thread carefully - WSR states in post # 58 you can only rejoin after you've had the Tiki Treasure box and then sent it on, and that this is intended as an ongoing list: :)

Has it departed already?

The book I wanted to include does not fit, I'll have to find a new one. No matter...this will be an ongoing list, so even after it's gone, one can always sign up. Only sign up once though, and then after your turn sending, you may sign up again if you like.

WSR - you might want to ask a MOD to edit the rules in the first post to add about only signing up again once you've had the "box".... it's all about the box... :laughing:

That was already in Post #1...As far as me meeting my obligation to send out the Tiki Treasure...you will all know I have done it when my name goes back on the list!! Soon, Very Soon

TAG?? What's that?? How's that work?? Where'd that come from??

OK...We have our games, we have out trades and Missions...I've recently been spending some time in another forum where they have interesting little games too...TAG, Round Robbin, Traveling Toys and Notebooks...Let's take a little from the TAG idea and put it to use here.

I have a little wooden Treasure box that I picked up somewhere, and wanted to send it out traveling from one coiner to another. Rather than just making a normal Mission, this one will be a little different. I won't be picking any names to give you assignments...you just send it to the next person who signed up after you. Only sign up once, until after you send it out, then you can go back on the list. When I send it out the Treasure will contain a Logbook, and a special Coin(Activated and ready to be logged by all who sign up), and one unactivated Coin as a gift for the next on the list. I guess this is like the Cache and Travel, but instead of assignments, just follow the leader. Points to remember...

1. If you sign up, you will HAVE to ship to whoever signs up next(so it you have beefs with anyone, maybe you should not join)

2. Whoever's name is above you on the list will be sending to you, so if you don't want a gift from that person, wait to sign up later.

3. You should log my traveling coin(dicsover, dip, whatever you want) and leave it attached to the box.

4. You should sign the book, or write a note for the next on the list(remember that everyone will see it though).

5. When you ship it back out, you should include at least one gift coin for the next player, and whatever else you want to include.

6. When you sign up, please assign yourself the next number in line(to avoid confusion...like this...#1=WRITE SHOP ROBERT).

7. After you receive it, please don't take too long to ship it back out.

Address exchanges should take place between you and the next in line, I'm not going to manage the addresses. This one should be pretty much a hands off thing for me, (sink or swim). I quess can help a little, and answer qusetions, but shouldn't need to be too involved.

No smack talking, no whining...This is Geocaching, so anything you send out there should be written off as gone. If the thing gets lost somewhere down the line, I don't want to see everyone jumping on the last in line. Get over it. I'll probably have to come back a few times with edits...

:laughing: - I missed that - was looking for it in the number rules. Opps.

Lularib should have started their post "Can I suggest.." rather than "I suggest..." - two very different messages... - Starting "I suggest..." actually does make affirmations that the rules were other than the ones set by the creator of the thread. What you always need to remember is that other people will come along and read what you wrote and some of them may then think it is OK to put their name down again after a gap of 15. If you were asking the question (as a suggestion) there should have been a question mark in there somewhere - that removes a lot of the ambiguity.

Edited by keewee

Ok this is just to crazy for me to nit be a part of it :D so put me down for #33-ALAUNOS if it's still open for additions.

I think you will have to be #34. RhinoInAToga is already #33. I have added you both to the list, so it is up to date! I am glad people are continuing to join! This should be fun!

#1 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

#12 mamoreb

#13 The Fossillady

#14 lularib

#15 Funkmaster-T

#16 L_Y_H

#17 fuzziebear3

#18 Family of Goats

#19 KBfamily

#20 LewisClan77

#21 sheltiedogshowlover

#22 enola05

#23 FLtravelers

#24 MooseJawSpruce

#25 the4dirtydogs

#26 yanagi

#27 kini_ont

#28 usyoopers

#29 Maine Family

#30 Ashallond

#31 FStop64

#32 southern_angel

#33 RhinoInAToga

#34 ALAUNOS

Ok this is just to crazy for me to nit be a part of it :D so put me down for #33-ALAUNOS if it's still open for additions.

No harm, no foul. & now we know who we're sending it to :grin: i'm going to peruse your profile for a bit- just a heads up on that. :blink: We look forward to sending it down the line to you when our turn rolls around!

#1 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

#12 mamoreb

#13 The Fossillady

#14 lularib

#15 Funkmaster-T

#16 L_Y_H

#17 fuzziebear3

#18 Family of Goats

#19 KBfamily

#20 LewisClan77

#21 sheltiedogshowlover

#22 enola05

#23 FLtravelers

#24 MooseJawSpruce

#25 the4dirtydogs

#26 yanagi

#27 kini_ont

#28 usyoopers

#29 Maine Family

#30 Ashallond

#31 FStop64

#32 southern_angel

#33 RhinoInAToga

#34 ALAUNOS

#35 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#1 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

<snip>

#35 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

AH-HA !! It has taken off!! Woo-hoo!!!

OK...so some people were asking about weight and diminsions Etc...Here are some stats.

The Treasure Chest fit perfectly in a box that is 4x6x8 inches

The inside is about 4x6 inches, and with the logbook inside, you'll have about 1-1.5 inches height to fill up, not much space, but you can pack a lot of small things in there. The Box with it's logbook, two traveling coins(yes, I attached two) and a pen are about 1.5 pounds.

There are currently 35 names on the list. I'm going to estimate that it will be almost two years before the Tiki Treasure makes it back to me. There will inevitably be some people who need to/decide to back out of the mission by the time their turn comes. It's no big deal. If you need to back out, then when someone asks for your address to send to you, kindly just ask them to move on to the next name on the list. Please, PLEASE do not ask someone to send it to you if you will be unable or unwilling to forward it next. The Treasure Chest and the logbook/pen, and coins belong to me, they are my property, so please do not keep them. Remember, "it's MY toy, I'm just letting you play with it". If this last long enough to get back to me, I fully intend to send it out again. Eventually this will get lost in the mail, but let's try to keep it going as long as we can.

I would LOVE to see this Treasure Chest show up at a bunch of Events, but you shouldn't keep it too long. Maybe when it's nearly your turn you can plan a small gathering to show it off. I hope that most of you will be able to send it back out within a week of when it arrives. If we consider an average of a week of transit, and a week of idle time, then we're at 70 weeks so far!!

Are Ya'll ready for my next hairbrained idea...the "823 No Box Box Tag". I'm workin' out the details!!

WSR can you post the public number for the travelling tags so I can watch them please?

Thank you

So excited to see this set off, even if I won't see it 'til next April ish

I'm gonna leave that as a surprise. Maybe the first person can post it?

Team kizb is tracking the Treasure, can't wait for it to get here!

0310 3490 0002 5210 7520

Are Ya'll ready for my next hairbrained idea...the "823 No Box Box Tag". I'm workin' out the details!!

I'll handle this one a little differently...I'll get the No Box Box ready to ship before I post the rules and take signups...that way I can ship it the same day I post the Tag. This will be AFTER the shipping of the I.K.S.M.M.

oooh, nice looking box! It looks handmade :D neat! The padlock makes me think there might be a puzzle involved in opening it! :yikes:

Bwahaha, it just might be.

Now that is just plain sneaky! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thank you so much for doing this, and for keeping that aspect of it a secret WSR, this mission just got another dimension, am so glad I signed up. :)

Can't wait!

Is that swag, where we can trade like any other cache, or is that all items for the recipient to keep and fill with new stuff for the next person? I just want to make sure I understand once I eventually receive it! :unsure:

I guess it's completely up to each person as they receive it. If you want to trade it all like a traditional mission,that's great, if you want to treat it like a traveling Cache, that's great. If you want to just log the coins and send everything else on the way to the next, that's great. Make it whatever you will...it's outta my hands!! The Tag now belongs to the List.

That's one thing that makes this great, I don't have to worry about it anymore

Is that swag, where we can trade like any other cache, or is that all items for the recipient to keep and fill with new stuff for the next person? I just want to make sure I understand once I eventually receive it! :unsure:

I guess it's completely up to each person as they receive it. If you want to trade it all like a traditional mission,that's great, if you want to treat it like a traveling Cache, that's great. If you want to just log the coins and send everything else on the way to the next, that's great. Make it whatever you will...it's outta my hands!! The Tag now belongs to the List.

That's one thing that makes this great, I don't have to worry about it anymore

Awesome! Thank you!