Tiki Treasure Tag(Mission, of sorts)

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

TAG?? What's that?? How's that work?? Where'd that come from??

OK...We have our games, we have out trades and Missions...I've recently been spending some time in another forum where they have interesting little games too...TAG, Round Robbin, Traveling Toys and Notebooks...Let's take a little from the TAG idea and put it to use here.

I have a little wooden Treasure box that I picked up somewhere, and wanted to send it out traveling from one coiner to another. Rather than just making a normal Mission, this one will be a little different. I won't be picking any names to give you assignments...you just send it to the next person who signed up after you. Only sign up once, until after you send it out, then you can go back on the list. When I send it out the Treasure will contain a Logbook, and a special Coin(Activated and ready to be logged by all who sign up), and one unactivated Coin as a gift for the next on the list. I guess this is like the Cache and Travel, but instead of assignments, just follow the leader. Points to remember...

1. If you sign up, you will HAVE to ship to whoever signs up next(so it you have beefs with anyone, maybe you should not join)

2. Whoever's name is above you on the list will be sending to you, so if you don't want a gift from that person, wait to sign up later.

3. You should log my traveling coin(dicsover, dip, whatever you want) and leave it attached to the box.

4. You should sign the book, or write a note for the next on the list(remember that everyone will see it though).

5. When you ship it back out, you should include at least one gift coin for the next player, and whatever else you want to include.

6. When you sign up, please assign yourself the next number in line(to avoid confusion...like this...#1=WRITE SHOP ROBERT).

7. After you receive it, please don't take too long to ship it back out.

Address exchanges should take place between you and the next in line, I'm not going to manage the addresses. This one should be pretty much a hands off thing for me, (sink or swim). I quess can help a little, and answer qusetions, but shouldn't need to be too involved.

No smack talking, no whining...This is Geocaching, so anything you send out there should be written off as gone. If the thing gets lost somewhere down the line, I don't want to see everyone jumping on the last in line. Get over it. I'll probably have to come back a few times with edits...

#1...WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT :ph34r:

Oh Gawd - do I HAVE to send to Alicia!?????? I have issues with her! BIG issues! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I'd better travel forward in time, grab the box and post it now so the postal sloth doesn't hold things up too much. ;):laughing:

#1...WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

Oh Gawd - do I HAVE to send to Alicia!?????? I have issues with her! BIG issues! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I'd better travel forward in time, grab the box and post it now so the postal sloth doesn't hold things up too much. ;):laughing:

You better watch it... i am currently compiling an army of post office sloths and shipping them off your way! If you play your cards right i'll send you a sloth hunting permit :laughing::laughing:

#1...WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

You better watch it... i am currently compiling an army of post office sloths and shipping them off your way! If you play your cards right i'll send you a sloth hunting permit :laughing::laughing:

ROTFLMAO... Sloth Hunting Season is OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...I see what you mean! I misunderstood and thought the FLtravellers were wanting to take a turn earlier, before the summer, but now you mention it, it makes more sense if you read it as waiting until (possibly) after summer travels. I guess it depends on how long it takes to go down the list.

So is probably:

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

Edited by Fianccetto

#1...WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6...keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

Whoa! Sorry! Didn't mean to create all this cornfusion. Thought I'd try a simple question to get the timin' down. I did not assign us a number as suggested in #6 because we weren't signin' up yet, so please differ to the above list - far as I can determine. There ya go LadyBee4T!

Yes, Yes...assigning yourself a number is the way to get on the list. That leaves room for discussion between sign-ups without getting too confusing. When you're ready to sign up, scan back through recent posts to find the highest number, then make yourself next. It will be getting started within the coming week, but there's no telling how long it will take for each tag, or how long it will last. If we are all good boys and girls, this could keep going for years, or the first person I send it to could "Lose" it. Once it's outta my hands, it's outta my hands.

#1...WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6...keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

Whoa! Sorry! Didn't mean to create all this cornfusion. Thought I'd try a simple question to get the timin' down. I did not assign us a number as suggested in #6 because we weren't signin' up yet, so please differ to the above list - far as I can determine. There ya go LadyBee4T!

Yeh! thanks. That is what I thought you were doing. LOL Now I am #9 #9 #9 (I kinda like that song :P)

Yes, Yes...assigning yourself a number is the way to get on the list. That leaves room for discussion between sign-ups without getting too confusing. When you're ready to sign up, scan back through recent posts to find the highest number, then make yourself next. It will be getting started within the coming week, but there's no telling how long it will take for each tag, or how long it will last. If we are all good boys and girls, this could keep going for years, or the first person I send it to could "Lose" it. Once it's outta my hands, it's outta my hands.

So, are you saying that Team kizb ARE going to loose it, or are you just jinxing it? :laughing:

Wow - the pressure really is on you Team kizb!

Yeah, and I really like to receive a package from Brasil, if that is OK for you to send it to Germany !

#15 L_Y_H

It's my first mission and I can't wait to see the first pictures of the box and the gifts that have been sent out.

Thanks Robert for this mission !

Yeah, and I really like to receive a package from Brasil, if that is OK for you to send it to Germany !

#15 L_Y_H

It's my first mission and I can't wait to see the first pictures of the box and the gifts that have been sent out.

Thanks Robert for this mission !

OK, the box will go first to Canada to Funkmaster-T and then back to Europe !

#16 L_Y_H

#1...WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6...keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

#12 mamoreb

#13 The Fossillady

#14 lularib

#15 Funkmaster-T

#16 L_Y_H

#1 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

#12 mamoreb

#13 The Fossillady

#14 lularib

#15 Funkmaster-T

#16 L_Y_H

#17 fuzziebear3

#18 Family of Goats

#19 KBfamily

#20 LewisClan77

#21 sheltiedogshowlover

#22 enola05

I guess I better not wait too much longer or this won't get here until summer 2012.

#1 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

#12 mamoreb

#13 The Fossillady

#14 lularib

#15 Funkmaster-T

#16 L_Y_H

#17 fuzziebear3

#18 Family of Goats

#19 KBfamily

#20 LewisClan77

#21 sheltiedogshowlover

#22 enola05

#23 FLtravelers

#1 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

#12 mamoreb

#13 The Fossillady

#14 lularib

#15 Funkmaster-T

#16 L_Y_H

#17 fuzziebear3

#18 Family of Goats

#19 KBfamily

#20 LewisClan77

#21 sheltiedogshowlover

#22 enola05

#23 FLtravelers

#24 MooseJawSpruce

Cause by the time it gets here I'll have some new coins!

#1 WRITE SHOP ROBERT

#2 Team kizb

#3 sdkonkle

#4 Plumbrokeacres

#5 TeamEccs21

#6 keewee

#7 MoonCat & KDT

#8 Toojin

#9 LadyBee4T

#10 Fianccetto

#11 Sivota

#12 mamoreb