The GW IX coin by USA Geocoins

Eric K

This beautiful coin was a collaborative effort of design by Eric K of USA Geocoins, Karma of Dorkfish Coins, and Jamie of Mad Hatters Neverland.

twotonefront.jpgglowfront.jpg

pinkblingfront.jpgpennfront.jpg

blingbackversion.jpgglowversionback.jpg

(Note: Even though above images came in different sizes all versions of the coin are 2 inch)

This 2 inch coin has 4 versions. The PA sports fan Black and Yellow will first be available at GW IX and only 50 will be minted.

The other versions are now taking reservations.

Reserve yours here

More information here!

The Pink Bling version will have one dollar of every coin sold to help us sponsor Maddy at The Anna Shelter in Erie, PA

Edited by Eric K

This beautiful coin was a collaborative effort of design by Eric K of USA Geocoins, Karma of Dorkfish Coins, and Jamie of Mad Hatters Neverland.

twotonefront.jpgglowfront.jpg

pinkblingfront.jpgpennfront.jpg

blingbackversion.jpgglowversionback.jpg

(Note: Even though above images came in different sizes all versions of the coin are 2 inch)

This 2 inch coin has 4 versions. The PA sports fan Black and Yellow will first be available at GW IX and only 50 will be minted.

The other versions are now taking reservations.

Reserve yours here

More information here!

The Pink Bling version will have one dollar of every coin sold to help us sponsor Maddy at The Anna Shelter in Erie, PA

All of the pre-paid reservations have been e-mailed. If you made a pre-paid reservation and did not receive yours contace me at sales at usageocoins dot com.

All of the pre paid orders have been mailed.

All of the standard reservations have been e-mailed.

The remaining coins (except for the event edition) are now listed on the web page for direct ordering

GW IX by USA Geocoins

I have prepaid for both gwix coins, and received nothing

ILYK

drneal:

The orders were just shipped out Thursday, the day before my post. Please allow appropriate time for delivery.

Thanks,

Eric K

A better pic of the Black and Yellow version:

252131_220821487947369_202186253144226_850617_3926663_n.jpg

As a Browns fan, this has gotta be killing you... :P;)

Yime:

"Grrr...grumble...grumble..."

You may be getting a free on when I see you, granted it will be thrown from my booth to yours aimed precisely at the back of your head....

Yime:

You may be getting a free on when I see you, granted it will be thrown from my booth to yours aimed precisely at the back of your head....

If you two cant play nice, then send it to South Texas where it will adorn my home with the rest of my Steeler Nation memorabilia.

Yime:

If you two cant play nice, then send it to South Texas where it will adorn my home with the rest of my Steeler Nation memorabilia.

I'm pretty sure I can throw something hard enough to make it to Texas too! Guess I should have done a MWGB cache in Browns colors!! LOL