Cache submit button

I use the Log Maximiser script for Firefox to give me more functions when writing logs. When I upgraded to FF4 I lost the Submit button. There is an option in the Log Maximiser called button validate. Turn that off and it is fine. It's the little green circle with white cross on the left of the log box toolbar. I've checked FF4 without this script and the submit button works fine.

If you are not using the Log Maximiser script and want to then you'll find a link to it on my resource site (the script is from Prime Suspect). You'll find lots of other useful scripts on my resource site as well. Link under my signature.

Chris

Graculus

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk

Geocaching.com Knowledge Books

I use the Log Maximiser script for Firefox to give me more functions when writing logs. When I upgraded to FF4 I lost the Submit button. There is an option in the Log Maximiser called button validate. Turn that off and it is fine. It's the little green circle with white cross on the left of the log box toolbar. I've checked FF4 without this script and the submit button works fine.

If you are not using the Log Maximiser script and want to then you'll find a link to it on my resource site (the script is from Prime Suspect). You'll find lots of other useful scripts on my resource site as well. Link under my signature.

Chris

Graculus

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk

Geocaching.com Knowledge Books