New Snoopy Geocoin

Tartansnake & Stacky

! COMING SOON !

Exclusive to Jockaroo.com.au these awesome coins are by Peanuts.

The coin features Snoopy in his scout uniform and will be fully trackable on geocaching.com.

There will only be 1,000 Snoopy Geocoins minted and they will be exclusively distributed within Australia and New Zealand.

Sample picture available on our Facebook page; http://www.facebook.com/Jockaroo

! COMING SOON !

The coin features Snoopy in his scout uniform and will be fully trackable on geocaching.com.

There will only be 1,000 Snoopy Geocoins minted and they will be exclusively distributed within Australia and New Zealand.

AWESOME GEOCOIN!!!!!!!! :D

Great job - and great job getting them licensed also! :)

Does this mean no shipping to potential buyers in the rest of the world? 1000 coins? Really?

Looks like a very fun coin and congrats on the license or permission from Peanuts however announcing it here that we can't have it is more Lucy-ish than Snoopy-ish. <_<

We understand people’s disappointment regarding the limited distribution. This is due to the licence agreement we have with Peanuts. We did look into international distribution but unfortunately this was outside our financial reach.

It’s taken a long time to get this geocoin to this stage with the initial idea back in April 2010. We’re not far away from it being ready, hopefully by the end of this month.

We’re already looking into a 2012 coin which we hope to make available worldwide.

But for now we hope people enjoy our 2011 coin.

:)

We understand people’s disappointment regarding the limited distribution. This is due to the licence agreement we have with Peanuts. We did look into international distribution but unfortunately this was outside our financial reach.

It’s taken a long time to get this geocoin to this stage with the initial idea back in April 2010. We’re not far away from it being ready, hopefully by the end of this month.

We’re already looking into a 2012 coin which we hope to make available worldwide.

congratulations on a great coin!

ILYK

Perhaps a partnership with another coin distributer, here in the US, would be possible?

Edited by Dgwphotos

Perhaps a partnership with another coin distributer, here in the US, would be possible?

I think they are saying that their licensing agreement only covers them being able to sell to Australia and New Zealand - therefore that would be out of the question.

I think they are saying that their licensing agreement only covers them being able to sell to Australia and New Zealand - therefore that would be out of the question.

Correct

! COMING SOON !

Once these are up on jockaroo.com.au will people living outside of Australia and New Zealand be able to order from that website?

I will look to buy a number of these to trade :)

If you are interested in any of my traders in exchange, please add me to the list:

Available for trade:

Venetian Mardi Gras mask--Geoswag public version (blue & white)

Voyages of Exploration "Sea"--antique gold

Oceanside Kitties--nickel, white paws version

Thanks for considering.

As a long time Scout leader I would love to get one of these.

I have traders in my sig line as well as lots I haven't been able to list.

Fingers crossed.

Snap! I'm a long time leader in Scouting also! :)

You are on my list. :)

Edited by keewee

As a long time Scout leader I would love to get one of these.

I have traders in my sig line as well as lots I haven't been able to list.

Fingers crossed.

Snap! I'm a long time leader in Scouting also! :)

You are on my list. :)

Thanks, also willing to trade cash or pay postage!

Put me on the list pretty please! Would love to have 2, one for me and one for my brother who is 40+ years old and has been a snoopy fanatic since he was in diapers!! He collects anything snoopy related and I just gave him a snoopy easter basket for his birthday :laughing:

:laughing: - nope, not even close. Only have a handful of people still on my list.

Have you informed these new folks how much the pricing is on these yet?

Yes, have contacted everyone who was interested.

Edited by keewee