Feedback Forum

ertyu

I'm plugging away in the feedback forum throwing out suggestions and supporting other worthwhile changes, but I'm almost always out of votes and can't lend support or start new ideas.

So when is it a good idea to remove a vote from an old suggestion?

When it is tagged by an admin as "under review"? has it already passed the hurdle, or is the amount of support still reviewed before getting implemented or refused

If the topic has been sitting for a long time without any real action? is it done for and time to give up and move on or should we hold out hope

Any other ideas?

Vote for stuff you believe in strongly. Don't remove the votes until it is either declined or implemented.

Remove votes if something comes along that you feel more strongly about.

+1

I've also removed votes from mega-suggestions (created by Groundspeak merging many semi-related suggestions together), but that really falls into the "feel more strongly about" category. It's hard to care about these mega-suggestions when I don't know how much weight the specific suggestions I care about have within the mega-suggestion.