Any Android apps for benchmarks?

GrizzFlyer

Anybody aware of any Android applications that would search and graphically display benchmark locations? The non-official Android app for geocaches works well (I guess we're not allowed to say its name while on the Groundspeak forums), so something like that for benchmarks would be great. Maybe something like a DS World Lite, just to give us a search function, graphic location display, and accessibility to individual datasheets and/or geocaching benchmark pages.

I started playing with GeoBeagle last week and liked it fine. You have to load the benchmarks in a gpx file but that works fine for me since I keep mine in county-sized files anyway. It displays the datasheet when you select Details which is exactly what I wanted. There is also a way to link to a web page, according to the forum, but I haven't found that feature yet. The link from the benchmark to the map broke when it was updated for tablets though. If the developer will fix that and make a couple small changes I think it would suit me fine.

Locus is another one that I downloaded to take a look at. There are free and paid versions. I have the free version--don't mind paying a bit but I want it to work first. I haven't played with it yet but plan to. It also displays the datasheet but getting to it is a two tap process. It also has links to a web page (NGS->GPX puts the GC.com link in the gpx file that both apps use).