Buy a travel bug in SA?

_Daemon_

Hi everyone, I am planning a new cache that I want to setup, and would love to start the cache with a travel bug in it. Any place that I can buy a travel bug in a shop (gauteng) or can one only get them online? What's some good/safe sites to get them from?

Hi everyone, I am planning a new cache that I want to setup, and would love to start the cache with a travel bug in it. Any place that I can buy a travel bug in a shop (gauteng) or can one only get them online? What's some good/safe sites to get them from?

Hi Daemon

You can get in contact with W@lly, his shop stocks most geocaching stuff, he is based in Centurion/Midrand.

I also keep some TB's for him that I sell at most events in Gauteng.

I'm in Lyttelton, Centurion.

Worm

Hi Daemon

You can get in contact with W@lly, his shop stocks most geocaching stuff, he is based in Centurion/Midrand.

Worm

Thanks I had a look at his site before but was not sure it's still operational. Aah quite close I am in Highveld, any chance that I might be able to come buy some from you one afternoon?

Hi Daemon

Worm

Thanks I had a look at his site before but was not sure it's still operational. Aah quite close I am in Highveld, any chance that I might be able to come buy some from you one afternoon?

Sure, send me an email to : martinsj@iafrica.com to set a time and date.