Just another error report

Freelens&Mosie

When clicking on caches found under a persons profile, I am presented with the following message.

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /seek/nearest_cache.aspx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Wisdom comes with age... but sometimes age comes alone.

I've been getting log in trouble lately as well. Most of the time over the last few days, it tells me I'm not logged in even though I always tell it to keep me logged in to both the site and forums. I've had a few times where I had to log in three times to get it to work. I'm using the right password--it just goes back to the log in screen again with no mention of the trouble. Sometimes it'll log in but tell me there was an error and I wasn't logged into the forums and mentions that it's ok because it was reported... I'm not sure about the ok part--all this logging in is getting to be annoying!

quote:
Originally posted by Man In The Wild & family:

I've been getting log in trouble lately as well. Most of the time over the last few days, it tells me I'm not logged in even though I always tell it to keep me logged in to both the site and forums. I've had a few times where I had to log in three times to get it to work. I'm using the right password--it just goes back to the log in screen again with no mention of the trouble. Sometimes it'll log in but tell me there was an error and I wasn't logged into the forums and mentions that it's ok because it was reported... I'm not sure about the ok part--all this logging in is getting to be annoying!

Had the same problem as MITW a littler earlier tonite. Not sure it was serious enough to annoy me.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

When you logon to the site, doesn't it go to another page other that the logon page? This is something recent. At first I thought the logon failed, so I would logon again. Then I noticed up in the upper right hand corner where it says whether you're logged on or not that I was logged on.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Centex Trekker:

When you logon to the site, doesn't it go to another page other that the logon page? This is something recent. At first I thought the logon failed, so I would logon again. Then I noticed up in the upper right hand corner where it says whether you're logged on or not that I was logged on.

http://www.texasgeocaching.com

Same here. I think it should take you to a different page if the logon is successful. It took me a couple of tries before I noticed what was happening

homer.gif

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand."