Ilfracombe Ramblings - Hilsborough Fort

Does anyone know who puts the caches out in North Devon? We'd love to get one on our Cafe which is right by the Hilsborough Fort Nature Reserve in Ilfracombe - We have had visits from several caching people and would like to offer the Caching community a discount on pre or post walk refreshments - Thought it would add to their day - Anyone got any ideas on how I'd do this??

Any help appreciated,

Does anyone know who puts the caches out in North Devon? We'd love to get one on our Cafe which is right by the Hilsborough Fort Nature Reserve in Ilfracombe - We have had visits from several caching people and would like to offer the Caching community a discount on pre or post walk refreshments - Thought it would add to their day - Anyone got any ideas on how I'd do this??

Any help appreciated,

Why not set up the cache you have in mind yourself? Just follow the intructions on the hide and seek page.

Any help appreciated,

Why not set up the cache you have in mind yourself? Just follow the intructions on the hide and seek page.

I believe it was published this morning

Edited by NattyBooshka

Any help appreciated,

EDIT should have read last post, see it has been published now.

Edited by pitkin2020