what now

Is anyone else having trouble with the new maps? today the new beta map was blank, apart from the tools on the side, then when I go back to the original map, I get green lake in america, not much use to me for local cache's in northampton uk, not too sure about the new upgrade!

Thank's

Ean.

I find with the new map it either works really well or is very buggy. Today its not been showing my finds and the box was ticked, it was displaying the caches i wanted but they weren't clickable wouldn't even show the name, it was as if they weren't there lol.

I had that for a couple of days and today it is fine!

Is anyone else having trouble with the new maps? today the new beta map was blank, apart from the tools on the side, then when I go back to the original map, I get green lake in america, not much use to me for local cache's in northampton uk, not too sure about the new upgrade!

Thank's

Ean.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES THERE BACK :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I find with the new map it either works really well or is very buggy. Today its not been showing my finds and the box was ticked, it was displaying the caches i wanted but they weren't clickable wouldn't even show the name, it was as if they weren't there lol.

It's very hit and miss for me. Some days it works just fine, other days some of the caches I've found convert to smileys and some don't, sometimes it mixes and matches on the same map, sometimes hovering the mouse over the cache gives me the details and sometimes it doesn't.