Newbie question

Erwinia of B & E

O.K. We're not really "newbies" to geocaching. Actually we're been around the game for quite a while. Thing is, until just recently, we have been on WebTv. Our unit recently got struck by lightning, and we were forced to join the 21st century. So, now we have a computer, and don't know how to use it. My first question is: If I wanted to include a picture as part of this post, how would I do it? I have looked through the "help" section, and it says to use the paper clip icon to attatch a picture, but I'll be darned if I can see any paper clip icon anywhere on this screen. I am sure this is a pretty basic question, but we are in the very basic stages of learning. Any help will be greatly appreciated. B & E

As I understand it (and I could be dead wrong) you use UBB code to insert a picture. The picture has to be available somehwere on the Web. If in interet explorer you can right click the picture and look for "properties" to see the right URL to use for the picture.

I do not think you can upload a photo for a forum post like you can for a cache log.

You can find UBB code primers by doing a google search on it. "UBB Tutorial"

Or even easier:

When you're writing a post, you'll notice a littel toolbar above the input box. That lets you add smiles icon_smile.gif , links, email addresses, make lists, etc. Just click on the icon of a picture, and enter the URL of the image.

3608_2800.gif

"Don't mess with a geocacher. We know all the best places to hide a body."

This is my Newbie Question. I accidently found a cache. I didn't even know about geocacheing at all. I was out on a 4wheeler ride in Yellow pine Idaho. Out in the middle of no where on the top of a mountain. How do I find out anything about this cache? None of the other cache descriptions for that area match where I found it. It said on the top of the tin can "Yellow Pine/huckleberry"

something