Help with TB issue

saveland188

Hi, I have a question. The thesecretseven picked up a TB and have had it since 12/31/10. I have sent multiple emails asking for an update and even asked for them to mail it back. I still haven't received any response. Any suggestions?

THANKS,

Saveland188

Something might be keeping them from caching at the moment. If nothing happens in about 3-4 months send a polite email offering assistance to get someone to take hand-off, or have it mailed back to you.

Then wait some more.

Sadly, you may never see that TB again! We've had the same thing happen to us, and if the cacher ignores your first e-mail, you'll probably never get any type of response. I don't know why people do this, but I think the best philosophy about TB's is what Snoogams once said about realizing that when you release a Tb or geocoin, it just belongs to whomever wants to take it or keep it. We've learned that if we really like a trackable, it's best to buy two of them - one to send out, one to keep!

I had a TB which was picked by someone who didn't log another cache for a long time. When I sent him an email (ONE email) after 6 months, he didn't respond. When I sent another email after a further 6 months, still no response. I reissued the TB with the COPY tag and then a few months later, he contacted me, saying he'd been in a bad car accident and had been in the hospital. You never know!