Travel bug and Geocoin lists

justintim1999

I enjoy the emails.

I add them to my watchlist. Then, every time one of them is logged, I get an email about it. You can also pull up your entire watchlist and see where they all are. Really simple.

You can do the same for caches that you find. Add it to your watchlist, and every time someone posts a log on it, you'll be notified by email. Heck, it makes the morning and evening email much more enjoyable then deleting spam mailings.

Edited by Team Triggerfinger

Any way to create a list on Geocaching.com of Travel bugs and Coins without having the site e-mail you every time one shows some activity? I would like to keep track of some of the ones I have moved along but I find myself deleting e-mails almost every day.

thanks

Eh.... that is part of "watching"....

Either watch, or don't watch.

You needn't really create bookmarks. Just check on the tab of the travelers you have moved, then double-click on the ones you would like to look at occasionally. As time goes on, you'll probably look less and less, but they are always there to check on whenever you want.

EDIT: context

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

It can be fun watching a TB. Until you have a famous one, like Cindy the Cinderblock, go to a big event and you get 50 emails saying "Saw it at the **** Event" and no story to go with it. Then you end up taking it off your list, and forgetting to put it back on.