new pocket queries

I have already done a pocket query for the closest 200 caches to my house. This was done last Sept or Oct. If I ask for the same query, will it update logs and overwrite caches already on my GSAK, or will it add them as new logs. I don't really want any caches in there twice, but I would like any new caches and updated logs of the ones I haven't found yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

puddlejumper44

I have already done a pocket query for the closest 200 caches to my house. This was done last Sept or Oct. If I ask for the same query, will it update logs and overwrite caches already on my GSAK, or will it add them as new logs. I don't really want any caches in there twice, but I would like any new caches and updated logs of the ones I haven't found yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

puddlejumper44

It will add the newest logs to any that existed and new entries for those that are newer caches. the biggest problem is that it will not do anything to listings that have become archived. Unless you check the box during import to delete the existing caches.

You have choices.

I normally just ask for the caches I haven't found OR I don't own.

The querie only provides the caches I haven't found yet OR I don't own.

then...

You can click the Replace All button while loading the querie into GSAK. That will make an entirely new list. In this manner, you won't be searching for the occasional Archived cache.

OR

Just let the gpx file load in GSAK, but do NOT click the replace All button. Any additional logs will be added to existing caches in gsak, and any new caches will be added.

You can filter out the ones you don't want....in GSAK.