Finds no longer shown on map

I've got the same problem. I did try the personalization toggle but it did not change anything. If I switch back to the original map all my smilies are shown. In addition to that, I reactivated one of my caches today that had been archived. The cache now shows up on the original map but does not show up on the beta map at all.

There is definitely an issue. I checked, unchecked, then rechecked the personalization options and it didn't help.

What I did notice is that not all caches are affected, as I moved around, I found other caches that were shown as found (had a smiley).

Then I noticed something else, for the broken caches, they are only broken at certain zoom levels (and yes, at those zoom levels, other caches are still marked as found, its not affecting all caches).

The unrecognized finds are not recent finds, so it not likely a database lag/latency issue.

The problem only seems to exist at certain zoom levels.

When I see the problem, its not affecting all finds, only some (so its clearly not a case of choosing the wrong personalization issues).