For Sale: Magellan eXplorist GC

I have a brand new Magellan eXplorist GC that I'd like to sell.Still new in package. I don't understand how to put picture on here. But you can google it ,it will be the same.

I would like $125 shipped USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the US. Paypal only.

Edited by fastford1

I have a brand new Magellan eXplorist GC that I'd like to sell.Still new in package. I don't understand how to put picture on here. But you can google it ,it will be the same.

I give you $120 shipped to the UK? what do you think

It cost more to ship to Uk. 125.00 I will ship it there.

Edited by fastford1

It cost more to ship to Uk. 125.00 I will ship it there.

$110.00 Free shipping in USA.

who has bought this..?

Sadly, and I missed it, my local Target store was discontinuing these. They had them for $35!!!! I didn't know until it was too late. My wife went to get me one and they said they shipped the remainng too back the day before.

Okay, why so cheap and why would Target sell these for $35? am I missing something? I haven't been out caching for 9 months to a year and just started back out again last week. Right before I took the break I got one of these...is there a problem with them? Mine seems to be working fine except a few bugs here and there, but it gets me to the cache...