Assassin's Respite

avroair

I was told to open a new thread for this coin so here it is:

d70bcb7e-6774-449c-83ae-289b37357176.jpg

Assassin's Respite:

Trackable: Yes

Unique icon: Yes

Versions:

Crimson Dawn (red and antique silver, shown below)

Twilight Vengence (blue and antique silver)

Royal Mercy (purple and antique gold

Apologize for the shoddy photos.

Front:

305bba84-e9a5-490b-9a97-f027e001e6de.jpg

Back:

da5978a8-036a-4783-a46b-ef5d75fa58fe.jpg

Edited by Eartha

$47.99 for one. Wow!

Or is that just the ebay price?

Yep, that's a buy-it-now, the auction is for $9.99. They will be available when the musketeers arrive (probably start of June). They will be shipped in black velvet bags like the Musketeers were (for those who remembered them being sold). If I hear any other news I will post it here.

Will these coins only be on sale at Ebay?

They will be available on Geoswag.com at the beginning of June, I was given 5 of each which I am selling or trading.

How many were minted of each?

There were 100 of each version minted. I would like to do a prdominantly black one too. Maybe black, purple on gold or black and red on copper. :) They would be called the Night's Watch and the King's Own. But I get ahead of myself...

Edited by avroair

Are there going to be new versions of musketeers as well? Is that what you mean by "waiting for the musketeers to go along?" And are all three versions going to be available on geoswag? I'm addicted, as you know. :blink: :blink:

There will be antique silver: black, blue and red

Really great! Sale started at 1:50 am for me - in the middle of the night, with no warning. <_<

This way no one here in Europe has a chance to get any of those. :mad:

Why don't they do reservations so they would at least know how many coin are needed?

Is there at least reminting of those coin planned? PLEASE

Really great! Sale started at 1:50 am for me - in the middle of the night, with no warning. <_<

Why don't they do reservations so they would at least know how many coin are needed?

You need to keep a close eye on the forums to know when the sales are going to happen, and even then they don't always happen when we all think they're going to.

AG posted here they were on the site 6.5 hours prior to the Geoswag email announcing the sale to the world. At the point when the Geoswag email went out there were heaps (I think it was 60+) still left. But they sold more quickly from that point on. Three hours after the email went out there were still 10 left in the store. So it took under 10 hours? for them to sell out. A lot slower than some other geocoins, but faster than most.

The lesson is, that if you are really keen on getting a particular geocoin then make sure you Watch the thread in the forums (i.e. you choose to get an immediate notification when someone posts to the thread) and keep and eye on your emails.

Edited by keewee

I can't control the sale when individuals decide to buy 20 coins for themselves. <_< The newsletter went out at 11:00 pm PST which is 8 am in Europe. Yes, there is a reminting. Also, the red and blue versions haven't been sold yet, it was only the purple. I will try to update people on when those are going on sale.

It's official... I'm blind. :rolleyes:

:laughing: - nah, happens to the best of us. Sometimes the things right under your nose are the ones that get overlooked first.

I can't control the sale when individuals decide to buy 20 coins for themselves. <_< The newsletter went out at 11:00 pm PST which is 8 am in Europe. Yes, there is a reminting. Also, the red and blue versions haven't been sold yet, it was only the purple. I will try to update people on when those are going on sale.

Someone bought 20! Wow - this must be a limited edition, special release!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They certainly ain't going to like the reminting!