Suspend not delete watch list notifications

I recommend using bookmark lists for this purpose. They're like a watchlist on steroids. The watchlist provides only very basic features. With a bookmark list, you can turn notifications on or off with a single mouse click on the list edit page.

Great suggestion, just one more question, is there an easy way to transfer the watchlist to a bookmark list?

I recommend using bookmark lists for this purpose. They're like a watchlist on steroids. The watchlist provides only very basic features. With a bookmark list, you can turn notifications on or off with a single mouse click on the list edit page.

I am glad that my suggestion was helpful.

There are a couple of easy ways to create your bookmark list without opening each cache page to bookmark it. Both begin by your creating a pocket query with the search criterion "are on my watchlist." If you are a GSAK user, run that query, download the results into GSAK, and use the GSAK macro (available in their macro library in the GSAK Forum) to add each cache to a bookmark list.

If you are not a GSAK user or find its advanced features to be hard to learn and use, there is another method. Preview your pocket query results - you don't even need to run the query. From the cache list, you can highlight and copy the GC Code for each cache on your watchlist, then go into another tab or window and paste the GC Code into the box at the top right of the bookmark list creation page. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.