Snoogans' Next Big Community Trackable Project

Snoogans

It's my bigfoot! lol

Will you be able to flop them around and see the numbers?

That's the great thing about this TB. I bought a swaging tool and all the parts to cable lock 2 sided coins and tags so you can see both sides.

The common TB tags will go on the posts since only one side is needed except for the two that came decorated. One was glued to a coin and one came with writing from the owner on the other side.

I'm going to cable lock the coins and other trackables in pairs and they will hang down from the cross-members. I haven't decided whether I will put all the pathtags on one ring or if I'll pair them up with the coins.

It's my bigfoot! lol

Will you be able to flop them around and see the numbers?

That's the great thing about this TB. I bought a swaging tool and all the parts to cable lock 2 sided coins and tags so you can see both sides.

The common TB tags will go on the posts since only one side is needed except for the two that came decorated. One was glued to a coin and one came with writing from the owner on the other side.

I'm going to cable lock the coins and other trackables in pairs and they will hang down from the cross-members. I haven't decided whether I will put all the pathtags on one ring or if I'll pair them up with the coins.

Doesn't sound like my cow tag...

ANYONE INTERESTED in getting their trackable onto this community Travel Bug needs to contact me for the address to get your item to me in time for the launch.

Please PM me your address & I'll get a Travel Bug sent out. This is an incredible idea!

My TB is on the way! Thanks again for the doing this!

I SWEAR I have looked everywhere to find it but cannot figure it out, so I have no choice but to ask here. Where do I find the response message you would send with the address. I don't know where to find my msgs. I know i sound like a complete moron and it's probably right in front of my face. Please have pity and tell me where. Thanks :anicute:

I SWEAR I have looked everywhere to find it but cannot figure it out, so I have no choice but to ask here. Where do I find the response message you would send with the address. I don't know where to find my msgs. I know i sound like a complete moron and it's probably right in front of my face. Please have pity and tell me where. Thanks :anicute:

Don't feel bad - I did the same thing. There is no private msg function - msgs go to your email account.

Just catching up. Been a very busy time in my life... (Plus I've been spending every spare moment playing High Noon on my iPhone.)

If I have not contacted you with my address, please send me an email through your geocaching.com profile.

OKAY,

If you already have sent a trackable or p-word tag to me and I have not logged it say something now. I can't log p-word tags, but I have posted pics of the 12 that I have.

NEW DEADLINE: All items must make it to me by 6/23/11. On 6/24 I am attending an event where I will hand over The Impaler to Georeyna who will be carting it to GW9 with her.

Entries have all but stopped and I plan to have everything attached and ready to go by 6/18 or so... Pics of the finished community TB will be posted the weekend of the 18th if all goes planned.

40+ trackable items and counting! Too cool!

Items posted today for inclusion. Thanks for organising this. :)

If everything goes well I expect yours should arrive today or tomorrow. The overseas items from Europe are taking about 7 days....

Thanks for the update... hopefully you're right. Posting to the US isn't usually too bad time wise. :)

How is the project progressing.Do you have an updated photo?

Okay. Real life has been happening since my last post about this project. Geocaching has had to take the back seat.

GOOD NEWS: The project is finished! I finished it last night literally minutes before Crossmage and PAgirlinTX came to whisk it away. PAgirl will be carting The Impaler to GW9. It was a nearly last minute change. I had a back-up plan in place, but Murphy's Law won when my primary had a change of plans.

Great thanks goes out to Crossmage for volunteering PAgirlinTX to take our community TB to GW9 and for coming to my house to pick it up. I also have to thank The Sn[:P][:P]gstress for her help in completing the project. I could not have finished it in time without her help.

If anyone has sent a trackable to me and I have not logged it.... It has missed the bus.

The bad news... In my haste to get the project completed and out the door, I forgot to take a picture. I hope to get one up soon though. I have a request in.

The best pic taken at GW9 will be used for the TB page.

How is the project progressing.Do you have an updated photo?

Okay. Real life has been happening since my last post about this project. Geocaching has had to take the back seat.

GOOD NEWS: The project is finished! I finished it last night literally minutes before Crossmage and PAgirlinTX came to whisk it away. PAgirl will be carting The Impaler to GW9. It was a nearly last minute change. I had a back-up plan in place, but Murphy's Law won when my primary had a change of plans.

Great thanks goes out to Crossmage for volunteering PAgirlinTX to take our community TB to GW9 and for coming to my house to pick it up. I also have to thank The Sn[:P][:P]gstress for her help in completing the project. I could not have finished it in time without her help.

If anyone has sent a trackable to me and I have not logged it.... It has missed the bus.

The bad news... In my haste to get the project completed and out the door, I forgot to take a picture. I hope to get one up soon though. I have a request in.

The best pic taken at GW9 will be used for the TB page.

Thanks again for doing this project. It is really exciting to watch my TB go from site to site.

Here is the best pic from GW9 that also pretty much obscures all the tracking numbers. It's the new headshot for the tb page. I had one other good one but it would have taken too much work to obscure all the numbers.

27527375-c10a-4fc4-bb59-748089a3c4f0.jpg

That's Binrat from Canada. He's one of my favorite geobuds. Always a good time around Lloyd. B)B)B)

I love that shot because he makes the tb look way larger than it really is. :anibad:

Here is the best pic from GW9 that also pretty much obscures all the tracking numbers. It's the new headshot for the tb page. I had one other good one but it would have taken too much work to obscure all the numbers.

That's Binrat from Canada. He's one of my favorite geobuds. Always a good time around Lloyd. B)B)B)

I love that shot because he makes the tb look way larger than it really is. :anibad:

I don't see anything impaled on it...

Ummmm yeahhh. That was a bit messy. The frog I had in mind was full of a sand like substance and it just deflated. I was going to refill it with stuffing and ran out of time. What I came up with didn't look good so I scrapped the idea.

Ummmm yeahhh. That was a bit messy. The frog I had in mind was full of a sand like substance and it just deflated. I was going to refill it with stuffing and ran out of time. What I came up with didn't look good so I scrapped the idea.

:laughing: shame... I was going to send a stuffed kiwi to go on it to - wish I hand now.