Group + Premium Member

Clint Cachewood

Just wanted to add my name to the list of people having the same problem as Clint. I've been in touch with support and just received an answer from them but I don't think they understood what I was trying to tell them. All support said was that they could see that I was a premium member and told me my expiration date. I wrote back and tried to explain further what the problem was. I also referred them to this thread. Hopefully they can fix whatever is causing this problem.

I know it is not all that big of a deal and really never expected all this from a simple question.

Your not feeling Lucky yet are ya :anitongue: could be cuz its for secret Platinum Members :ph34r:

Dam it. You guys play dirty.

Ohhh, you don't want to go to Off Topic anyways. Everybody who hangs out there is kinda weird! :ph34r:

:anitongue::laughing:

:mad: I AM NOT!!! :mad:

I know it is not all that big of a deal and really never expected all this from a simple question.

Your not feeling Lucky yet are ya :anitongue: could be cuz its for secret Platinum Members :ph34r:

Ohhh, you don't want to go to Off Topic anyways. Everybody who hangs out there is kinda weird! :ph34r:

Are to! :anitongue:

Not!!!

Copy+cats+%28and+dogs%29+The+quirky+new+calendar+that+uses+pets+to+spoof+the+rich+and+famous+1.jpg

To get this back on topic: You'd think that someone at Groundspeak would be able to manually take care of the immediate problems (modify the data) so these good folks can get their forum privileges, and then spend time working on the bug that is causing the problems. You don't leave a customer waiting if you can help it.

i cant see the ot thread as well :mad:

didnt even know there was one.

so not getting all the benifits ive paid for.

will there be some sort of compensation for this :lol:

free tb maybe :D

or even an extension of paid membership for free :P

welll i can dream now cant i :laughing:

i cant see the ot thread as well :mad:

didnt even know there was one.

so not getting all the benifits ive paid for.

will there be some sort of compensation for this :lol:

free tb maybe :D

or even an extension of paid membership for free :P

welll i can dream now cant i :laughing:

Write to the contact@geocaching.com address - pile on the complaints - this should get resolved for paying customers.

Hey, I post to the Off Topic often and do not think of myself as weird. I have to go now; I'm off to see the Wizard.

Hey, I post to the Off Topic often and do not think of myself as weird. I have to go now; I'm off to see the Wizard.

Too late. My office hours are over for today. My assistant, the Tin Man, does have Saturday hours. Perhaps he can help you.

They never do.

Has anyone asked if you guys have tried logging out of the forums and then back in? The forum server won't update your profile info unless you do that.

:unsure:

Yeah, I think it's been mentioned a few times.

:D

I figured probably. But to be honest I'm just feel'n too lazy right now to read back through all them posts. :anibad:

while you're waiting....

OT will come to you.

:lol:

Cool!!

Guess the next person to post? - Pup Patrol

Continue the Story with 5 words? - after the ice melted in

What's for dinner? - Pizza and fresh Pineapple

Gof's new Avatar? - gb14.jpg

Out of context -

Wait wait wait! That's not right either.

Mmm cheese, What is it about cheese that makes it so dam delicious?

One problem with the world is theres not enough cheese. O wait that's bacon. :wub:

We have a bacon thread, too! :anicute:

Wow! That's fantastic. Now if I ever make it to the OTF. We got to start a thread about death by slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow cooked (smoked) pork ribs.

One problem with the world is theres not enough cheese. O wait that's bacon. :wub:

Wow! That's fantastic. Now if I ever make it to the OTF. We got to start a thread about death by slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow cooked (smoked) pork ribs.

That sounds like the "What are you eating for dinner?" thread. Knowschad is smok'n a pork butt.

That sounds like the "What are you eating for dinner?" thread. Knowschad is smok'n a pork butt.

Don't judge. Its nobody's business what knowschad is smoking.

Don't judge. Its nobody's business what knowschad is smoking.

No judgement from me. Just reporting an observation.

Did someone say bacon? How about chicken fried bacon? I discovered this at a local restaurant the other day. And, yes, it was awesome. Next time I went back I had them put some on one of their half pound burgers. Good eats!

cfbacon.jpg

Looks delish, but the bottle in the top left has me intriuged as well.. do tell

Did someone say bacon? How about chicken fried bacon? I discovered this at a local restaurant the other day. And, yes, it was awesome. Next time I went back I had them put some on one of their half pound burgers. Good eats!

cfbacon.jpg

Looks delish, but the bottle in the top left has me intriuged as well.. do tell

lol, it's just one of those red plastic glasses that soda is served in. The writing on it is just business advertisements. Probably paid for the glasses or something. Not real classy but then I'm not a classy kind of guy either :D .

OK. I have logged out and back in both on the forums and geocaching.com.

I have all the benefits of a premium member on geocaching.com. On the forums still no group + premium member status. Also I see no off topic forum.

Any Ideas?

I'm having the same problem having upgraded to premium member yesterday. I have tried logging out, deleting all cookies then logging back in. Is it just a matter of waiting?

i sent an e-mail ages ago , but not had any response.

maybe there all busy tring to fix it :P

Wow. You cachers found this thread. Keep posting. I know there are a lot more members with the same issue. Email Groundspeak again with a link to this thread. that's what I did.

Has anybody started a Feedback Topic about it? I would hope that they are working on it, but I'm really, really surprised that they haven't resolved this yet, at least on a case-by-case basis. Groundspeak doesn't generally follow the forums, so I'm not sure how much good posting to this thread will do.