What and Where is the Largest Geocache you found or Own?

Treasureinside

Largest cache container I've found in Canada was this one: http://coord.info/GC15QNE . It was one of those large recycle containers that stand about 5 feet high and have wheels to get it to the curbside easily.

Largest cache container I've found anywhere was this one: http://coord.info/GC15RQB . This was a homemade ammo box on wheels at the CO's Geocaching Store that gets wheeled out only during business hours.

Interestingly enough (to me anyway), they were placed 2 days apart from each other.

Largest cache container I've found anywhere was this one: http://coord.info/GC15RQB . This was a homemade ammo box on wheels at the CO's Geocaching Store that gets wheeled out only during business hours.

Interestingly enough (to me anyway), they were placed 2 days apart from each other.

Wow. That is one HUGE cache. The biggest cache ive found is GC25EQ9. Its not too much to ask for, considerably sized.

TankHunter

I happened to be placing a cache in the same forest (different parking area) when this one got published. Got FTF 20 minutes after publication...but that was just a bonus. The size floored me. I had noticed that it was a large container, but wasn't prepared for that...I admit that in my rush to get it before dark, I didn't read the cache page very carefully, and it probably bettered my experience for it.

For all those who wonder what you can hide on the flat prairies, check out Brobdingnagian Puissance Locus by olemaz in Regina. (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=f985e898-c1aa-46d4-ae1b-192bc186afec). Although we wonder what the dog walkers would think if they saw us carrying an ice-auger down the road! ;)

Our largest hide can be seen to the right. The largest lock'n'lock that we have ever seen. And Pan-Saskatchewan Challenge is once again hidden in Saskatchewan.

Edited by mwellman

The BIG toy

It wasn't around long but a cacher in Toronto had a cache as big as a small car... well actually it was a small car, a Toyota Tercel in fact that was not longer road worthy, parked in his driveway. Gas tank started to leak so it was archived and towed several months later.

I was on afternoons and coming home from work when I made my find so after midnight... felt like a criminal sneaking around the driveways in this town house complex. Hint was a lot less then (like only "Toyota") and my GPS led me to the next driveway where they also had a Toyota but a much newer one. Didn't like poking around that one. Contacted the CO who added the model and color to the hint. I found it easily then.

There's one near here, that is a local must do... or try at least...

The container itself is only a small end micro and magnetic... but the CAMO covering is substantial... as are the number of potential spots to examine... At first I didn't think it qualified, but considering the number of nanos that are crammed into 'coverings' and considered to be caches, I suspect this is OK... it really is not just a location for a micro... the whole thing is a cache to me.

World's Biggest Truck

I don't own the cache but do maintain it with the owners permission... and over the last few years have RE found it many times over and replaced it a couple of times... always popular with the travelling cacher... good place to stop. Got to check whether I have more finds (not smileys) or DNF's on this one... it gets moved and re hid 'better' more than stolen...

Probably the most challenging easy hide around... but it is right there when you look in the right place (when returned to it's spot).

Doug 7rxc

GCXCEX - Bridge Boutique on Toronto Island. This is a pic from the gallery. TNLNSL, I recall.

EDIT: I just re-read our log, seems we did trade after all.

da623034-f667-436a-88f9-b1656ab0fc9b.jpg

Found that one with the wife and kids cycling the islands a few summers ago.

Does a mountain count? I found one of those last summer.

I found that one in Toronto over the weekend. If it's not the biggest geocache in the world then i would at least say it's the most packed geocache. It would take you all day to go through half the items in this geocache. (Theres even more stuff added than what you can see in the picture) I was too overwhelmed with what to take so i decided to leave a few regular geo swag inside some of the drawers. The DVD player tempted me but i assume the weather got to it before me.

I have an idea for a semi-large geocache but i need help finding a good spot to put it, it would be a themed one too (the theme is secret till i get it posted out there)..

If it's not the biggest geocache in the world then i would at least say it's the most packed geocache.

This cache appears to be larger (you can comfortably walk in and sit down there - the cache is the hut) and also has a lot of stuff inside

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=3180cd83-739f-4c5d-8429-7783e7f5d6fe

(Some part of the text and most logs are in German unfortunately, but the short text and the gallery should give you some impression).

Cezanne

Edited by cezanne