posting pictures

dave and jaime

I just created a travel bug and would like to place a picture of it beside its description. How do I go about that?

Question #2: How do I post a picture on the cache page in the description? I know how to upload a picture so it shows up below but I want the picture to be displayed all the time.

quote:
Originally posted by WARedBear:

I just created a travel bug and would like to place a picture of it beside its description. How do I go about that?

To add photo to your TB page:

Go back to the TB page - there'll a link in the upper-right corner that says "Upload an Image".

Click it and it'll pull the picture off your computer.

See: GogGone

To have a picture always displayed, I think you had to do that when you first edited the description, but you could try that as well.

DustyJacket

Not all those that wander are lost. But in my case... icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by DustyJacket:

[To have a picture always displayed, I think you had to do that when you first edited the description, but you could try that as well.

Actually, go back the same place where it said "Upload Pictures" and click "Edit this travel bug" then there is a dropdown list on the bug description edit page for selecting the picture to display for the TB page.

----------------------------------

MnGCA-button.gif

----------------------------------

"The number you have reached is imaginary, please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again... <beeeeep>"