A TB for Canada

ayrbrain

since my last posting on this subject (easy caches in Vancouver) I have had a travel coin dropped in one of my caches which all came about through a chance meeting with another cacher, Canada was mentioned and they asked if I could drop off the coin in Vancouver to help it get to another Canadian state, (can't remember which state at the moment) <_< so it is all tucked up in an envelope ready to be put in my luggage and hopefully I will find a suitable cache in Stanley Park to place it in, I have printed out a few caches within the park to take with me. ooooooooooh I hope I can do some over there :lol: I will need to check before hand that they are still up and running though :huh:

since my last posting on this subject (easy caches in Vancouver) I have had a travel coin dropped in one of my caches which all came about through a chance meeting with another cacher, Canada was mentioned and they asked if I could drop off the coin in Vancouver to help it get to another Canadian state, (can't remember which state at the moment) <_< so it is all tucked up in an envelope ready to be put in my luggage and hopefully I will find a suitable cache in Stanley Park to place it in, I have printed out a few caches within the park to take with me. ooooooooooh I hope I can do some over there :lol: I will need to check before hand that they are still up and running though :huh:

Please remember that Canada does not have states. We have provinces and territories. Just a little bit of a touchy subject. The Americans are always trying to conquer Canada and make us their next state. They forget to look at the map and see that we are still on top.

Have a good trip out to the west coast.