The Quick Shameless Plug Cointest

keewee

favorite coin:oregon thunderegg!

With that geocoin I learned about these strange rocks! the funny is that I started breaking rocks after I learned about it, but.. it seems that these rocks are only there... :laughing:

Geocaching nick of the person organising the Great Cow Tag Race: Jackalgirl

I have to go to sleep now... I have to wake up early tomorrow and it is 3:10 in the morning already! goodnight to all!!! :D

Craig--This cointest is WAY too difficult. How in the world do you expect us to choose only one per hour. Heavens to betsy there are so many coins and I can only choose one! :laughing::blink::laughing:

Ok if I can only have one an hour, this hour it will be the Sunshine Gang personal coin--nontrackable version

Jackalgirl is the name.....

Craig--This cointest is WAY too difficult. How in the world do you expect us to choose only one per hour. Heavens to betsy there are so many coins and I can only choose one! :laughing::blink::laughing:

Ok if I can only have one an hour, this hour it will be the Sunshine Gang personal coin--nontrackable version

LMAO - too funny!

If the random number generator picks one of my posts in this thread, then the winner is the post following mine... AND along with winning the Cow Tag Racer, to make it even more interesting..., I will activate, adopt and send travelling to them one of my keewee GeoTag geocoins. :)

LMAO - too funny!

If the random number generator picks one of my posts in this thread, then the winner is the post following mine... AND along with winning the Cow Tag Racer, to make it even more interesting..., I will activate, adopt and send travelling to them one of my keewee GeoTag geocoins. :)

I've hardly made a dent in the favorites list I made up. :P and now I have to go to bed. No more admiring "my precious" at least for tonight.

Nite everybody!

Is there still time to join in?

Well in case there is...One of my favourites of the hour is GC&P Club February 2009 - I Heart Caching Geocoins the one I have travelling around seems really popular and everyone has been glad to move it on. :)

The nickname of the person doing this cow race, well that must be the very famous Jackalgirl, never forget her how! :laughing: