Canadian Environment Week

ACGA

In case nobody has seen this yet...

For the Geocachers all over Canada! Celebrate Canadian Environment Week by taking part in Environment Canada and Parks Canada’s geocaching contest from April 30 to June 11. Geocaches containing a password are hidden in National Parks, National Historic Sites and National Wildlife Areas throughout the country. To have a chance to win a prize, you must get the password and submit it to the Canadian Environment Week website. For more information on the contest please visit: www.ec.gc.ca/environmentweek

I'm going to go for the Haida cache soon. Amazing ship, definitely a must visit if you get the chance.

ooh wow that's almost in my backyard lol

thanks ACGA from bringing this up, i had no idea about it :D

For the Geocachers all over Canada! Celebrate Canadian Environment Week by taking part in Environment Canada and Parks Canada’s geocaching contest from April 30 to June 11. Geocaches containing a password are hidden in National Parks, National Historic Sites and National Wildlife Areas throughout the country. To have a chance to win a prize, you must get the password and submit it to the Canadian Environment Week website. For more information on the contest please visit: www.ec.gc.ca/environmentweek

That sure is a long week!

So glad you posted this. I have been trying to think of something to do with my wife and kids for Mothers Day. Now I know, I am going to take them to find this cache and then stay for a day to see the sites. I have never even heard of this park until today so this contest is definitely getting the word out there about parks canada! And who knows maybe we will win a parks pass and can go see many many more this year.