You decide your coin mision Mission

Team Luvbassn

I am finding there are BIG mailing delays at the moment - likely in relation to the Chilean volcanic eruption. The volcanic ash has travelled more than half way around the globe and is affecting flights in Australasia. Many, many flight cancellations.

Keewee is this effecting my otter? Please email me with updates.

Alas that was me sorry. :(

You should have an otter in your mailbox in the next couple of days. :)

once the 15th approaches and if my sent package has not arrived I will gather more stuff again to resend out this mission. If it has not arrived by the end of this week I'll get something out before wednesday of next week- this time shipping with a tracking number <_<

I'd give it another couple of weeks as I am finding some packages are taking an insane amount of time to cross the Pacific of late, while others are crossing really quickly. It could already be in New Zealand, but caught up as collateral damage from one of the earthquakes.

I've spoken to Keewee and we are just going to wait it out within a timely manner, and I have also spoken with the post office. if it hasn't arrived in the next month Canada post will reimburse me and i'll send out another mission. <_<

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My mission arrived on my desk this morning at work! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Happy Dancing... Happy Dancing... Happy Dancing...

Thanks Alicia - you rock! Fantastic mission!! I'll get some pictures of it all soon and post them. There seems to be a chocolate missing... Oh wait, I remember where it is! :rolleyes::laughing:

Postmarked 2011.05.15 - Post Canada needs a new slogan me thinks, Eh?

Any suggestions? <_<

Maybe the Sloth isn't just your postie... maybe she runs the postal service too!????? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I've spoken to Keewee and we are just going to wait it out within a timely manner, and I have also spoken with the post office. if it hasn't arrived in the next month Canada post will reimburse me and i'll send out another mission. <_<

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My mission arrived on my desk this morning at work! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Happy Dancing... Happy Dancing... Happy Dancing...

Thanks Alicia - you rock! Fantastic mission!! I'll get some pictures of it all soon and post them. There seems to be a chocolate missing... Oh wait, I remember where it is! :rolleyes::laughing:

Postmarked 2011.05.15 - Post Canada needs a new slogan me thinks, Eh?

Any suggestions? <_<

Maybe the Sloth isn't just your postie... maybe she runs the postal service too!????? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Never again will i EVER send regular post for a mission.

Super excited to see photos of this mission, as i don't remember for the life of me what I put in there except for one or two things :laughing:

I hear that happens with age.... Didn't think you were that old?! :laughing:

:rolleyes:Looks like this mission is finally over. Thanks to everyone who participated.

These are harder to run than I thought,but maybe I'll try again.

Steve

Don't close this thread until Keewee posts photos! I think we all want to see the slow-poke package contents!!

I did not know I could clo0se it. I thought it just fell off the end of the thread. I sure want to see the pix too.

Will get the photos on there today. :)

I don't think you can close it, but you can ask the Mod's to close it.

Don't close this thread until Keewee posts photos! I think we all want to see the slow-poke package contents!!

I did not know I could clo0se it. I thought it just fell off the end of the thread. I sure want to see the pix too.

Photos?

Photos?

Yes... I will get them off my camera and put up. :) (At work right now, so can't do it until tonight)