You decide your coin mision Mission

Team Luvbassn

Anxiously waiting to find out who we received!! The package will be sent out this week, but we are waiting to see if there are any specific suggestions/requests from the recipient!

+ 1 (well, + 2 if you count both mission entries). I've not decided on the container yet, will wait and see about the postage to whichever country I'll be posting to, and then see what would be best to include, and if I have time to make any last minute mission partner adjustments. I have relenting a little on the 'foods' though (if there's room).

Going to the post office now :ph34r:

How do you know who to send it to? Have you received your name and addresses? We have not heard a word yet regarding who we are sending to.

I received my name early this morning, and with the incredibly slow postal service here in Canada, I do my best to get my missions out ASAP.

I'm sure Team Luvbassn will get the rest of the names out soon :)

Going to the post office now :ph34r:

How do you know who to send it to? Have you received your name and addresses? We have not heard a word yet regarding who we are sending to.

I received my name early this morning, and with the incredibly slow postal service here in Canada, I do my best to get my missions out ASAP.

I'm sure Team Luvbassn will get the rest of the names out soon :)

Not a problem! Thank you!

THIS IS A NEW COIN MISSION.

You decide what your mission will be. I am not in favor of food included in mission boxes but if you identify that you will be sending food I will try to hook you up with someone who also sends food.

1.Send me your snail mail address to my profile e-mail. Include what your mission will be. It can be as simple as a note or card and coins or as big as you can comfortably mail. Also let me know if you will send internationally, if not I will try to pair you with some one close by. If you send a box check out the USPS web site for Priority mail boxes. It is cheaper than at the post office.

2. This mission will include at least two trackables. 1 unactivated coin and the other can be any trackable that you want, micros, cachekinz, dogtag with something attached or a full sized trackable coin. BUT it MUST have been activated by you and dipped in a cache near you.

3. Post here in the forums:

Email sent:

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

and any wishes or themes you would like to receive.

4. On the 15th of May or thereabout I will send out the addresses to everyone.

I hope we everyone will have fun. I have been in 4 missions so far and the anticipation of receiving the name and address and receiving by mission is like when I was a kid waiting for Christmas morning to arrive. Sadly I never saw Santa. But my milk and cookies were taken.

Team Luvbassn

I am a sorry boob. I lost the names of the people I sent addresses and what addresses I sent.,

If I sent you your addresses please send to my profile the caching name of who I sent you. Or just reply to the email I sent you. Sorry..... :(:o:mad::huh:

Steve

Updating my status for this mission!

Email sent: 29 April 2011

Name received: 14 May 2011

Outgoing mission sent:

Incoming mission rcvd:

Per Team Luvbassn's request below, I have sent them the name of who I am to send my mission to. Another coiner who loves KISS missions - awesome. I have already selected the coins and my mission will go out in the next day or so. I will update my progress here!

Locality Mission

Email sent: May 2, 2011

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

I would like to do a Locality Mission. I love to travel and enjoy seeing/receiving things from other people in different areas:) So, I would love a package of things from the area(s) of where the sender lives/travels/visits and things/goodies they like, find fun, or treasure.

No name received yet and still gathering stuff for my mission:)

You decide what your mission will be. I am not in favor of food included in mission boxes but if you identify that you will be sending food I will try to hook you up with someone who also sends food.

1.Send me your snail mail address to my profile e-mail. Include what your mission will be. It can be as simple as a note or card and coins or as big as you can comfortably mail. Also let me know if you will send internationally, if not I will try to pair you with some one close by. If you send a box check out the USPS web site for Priority mail boxes. It is cheaper than at the post office.

2. This mission will include at least two trackables. 1 unactivated coin and the other can be any trackable that you want, micros, cachekinz, dogtag with something attached or a full sized trackable coin. BUT it MUST have been activated by you and dipped in a cache near you.

Email sent:

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

I hope we everyone will have fun. I have been in 4 missions so far and the anticipation of receiving the name and address and receiving by mission is like when I was a kid waiting for Christmas morning to arrive. Sadly I never saw Santa. But my milk and cookies were taken.

Team Luvbassn

I am a sorry boob. I lost the names of the people I sent addresses and what addresses I sent.,

If I sent you your addresses please send to my profile the caching name of who I sent you. Or just reply to the email I sent you. Sorry..... :(:o:mad::huh:

Steve

E-mail sent

Locality Mission

Email sent: May 2, 2011

Name received: May 16, 2011

Package sent: Gathering:)

Package received:

I would like to do a Locality Mission. I love to travel and enjoy seeing/receiving things from other people in different areas:) So, I would love a package of things from the area(s) of where the sender lives/travels/visits and things/goodies they like, find fun, or treasure.

All address have finally gone out. If I left anyone out please let me know. Also If anyone wants to change who or where they are sending, let me know.

Edited by Team Luvbassn

Email sent:

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

Team Luvbassn

Just a note:

No micros for the unactivated coin.

I had a hard time pairing people with like missions So

The mission you selected is what you are sending not necessarily what you might get.

Mission #1 - Locality Theme

Email sent: May 3, 2011

Package sent: In packing Stage

Package received:

Mine will be hopefully going out this weekend.. though tonight I'm gonna look for a couple of things now that I have the name of the person I'm sending to. I might change it a bit based on the person before I send it on it's way.

Hmm I should find a place to put up a seeking list now that I have a sleeve of coins. Where's the best place to do so?

There are a couple of specialized websites for that, i.e. cointracking.com. However, a new collector myself, I decided to start off by using one of my activated coins (see my signature). That's totally free, and editing is easy. I guess that with larger lists, getting a membership at one of those sites becomes more useful.

Email sent: May 4, 2011

Package sent: Working on it

Package received: May 19, 2011

WOW!!! Thanks FStop64!!! I was very surprised. I wasn't expecting to receive this mission so fast. I wasn't expecting a box. (Wifey's asking what geocoin grab bag I ordered now. :rolleyes: ) And especially wasn't expecting all those goodies. :o As Team Luvbassn said "The mission you selected is what you are sending, not necessarily what you might get." No regrets here! :D

333g3mb.jpg

Wifey claimed the colored chocolate starfish on a stick, just after she ate one of the "saltwater" taffy's. Being fellow Floridians, we love your locality theme. The starfish ornaments are hanging out with our small shell collection. We always thought it was so interesting to be able to pick up pre-historic shark's teeth at Venice Beach (hard to see in the picture). Raymond the Manta Ray is really cool. :cool: Great write up for him. We remember the "stingray shuffle" when we're at a Gulfcoast beach. The starfish geocoins are great! I collect Florida/water-based coins and didn't have these in my collection yet. Now I do - THANKS! :antenna:

Edited by FLtravelers

Email sent: May 4, 2011

Package sent: Working on it

Package received: May 19, 2011

WOW!!! Thanks FStop64!!! I was very surprised. I wasn't expecting to receive this mission so fast. I wasn't expecting a box. (Wifey's asking what geocoin grab bag I ordered now. :rolleyes: ) And especially wasn't expecting all those goodies. :o As Team Luvbassn said "The mission you selected is what you are sending, not necessarily what you might get." No regrets here! :D

333g3mb.jpg

Wifey claimed the colored chocolate starfish on a stick, just after she ate one of the "saltwater" taffy's. Being fellow Floridians, we love your locality theme. The starfish ornaments are hanging out with our small shell collection. We always thought it was so interesting to be able to pick up pre-historic shark's teeth at Venice Beach (hard to see in the picture). Raymond the Manta Ray is really cool. :cool: Great write up for him. We remember the "stingray shuffle" when we're at a Gulfcoast beach. The starfish geocoins are great! I collect Florida/water-based coins and didn't have these in my collection yet. Now I do - THANKS! :antenna:

We are so glad you liked your package and all the goodies! This was our first mission, and we were learning the ropes! I'm glad we were able to brighten your day! Enjoy!

Email sent:

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

Team Luvbassn

One of my missions is done except for the coins. The other should be done by Monday. Great Scott it is expensive to ship internationally.

Great Scott it is expensive to ship internationally.

Tell me about it! Still, it's worth it. I did try to mostly include things you can only get here in the UK (or pay lots on postage internationally) rather than shipping coals back to Newcastle. That was the decider for choosing the items going into my 2 missions, although there are a few 'personal' extra choices too, based on our interests or just 'because'.

16ao2si.jpg

Those seaside things look way cool (or 'lush' as my daughter would say!)

And that red..red...(erm, what is he exactly) does he have a name yet? He is so cute, where did you find him!

Great Scott it is expensive to ship internationally.

Tell me about it! Still, it's worth it. I did try to mostly include things you can only get here in the UK (or pay lots on postage internationally) rather than shipping coals back to Newcastle. That was the decider for choosing the items going into my 2 missions, although there are a few 'personal' extra choices too, based on our interests or just 'because'.

16ao2si.jpg

Those seaside things look way cool (or 'lush' as my daughter would say!)

And that red..red...(erm, what is he exactly) does he have a name yet? He is so cute, where did you find him!

His name is FLASH! :-) And I found him at an antique store. He's a Kodak mascot from the 1980's. My mission was a locality mission and I'm from the Rochester NY/Fingerlake's region.. the home of Kodak :-)

Edited by sheltiedogshowlover

Email sent: 5/3/11

Name received: 5/17/11

Package sent:

Package received: 5/20/2011

I was hoping to take some pictures, but I didn't get a chance yet. But I do want to thank Penny and Kona for a very nice geocoin mission, of the KISS style.

A pretty card with a lovely note -- I enjoyed reading the update and wish you well on your studies!

The Morpho Butterfly is so pretty and cool with the hinge. It is also much bigger than I realized! And butterflies are very special to me because of another group that I am (not related to geocaching at all), and we are called 'Barbara's Butterflies'. So this was a great choice. I will show my friend Barbara, even though she doesn't know anything about geocaching or geocoins! And it looks really nice sitting here on my computer too, so I can admire it.

The traveling coin is a Red Eyed Tree Frog geocoin. I appreciate being able to move one of these along because it is also one that is in line with the geocoins that I like to collect. Although I won't be collecting it, I enjoy seeing it and holding it, and will move it along and watch it travel.

My outgoing package will be in the mail in a few days!