You decide your coin mision Mission

Team Luvbassn

THIS IS A NEW COIN MISSION.

You decide what your mission will be. I am not in favor of food included in mission boxes but if you identify that you will be sending food I will try to hook you up with someone who also sends food.

1.Send me your snail mail address to my profile e-mail. Include what your mission will be. It can be as simple as a note or card and coins or as big as you can comfortably mail. Also let me know if you will send internationally, if not I will try to pair you with some one close by. If you send a box check out the USPS web site for Priority mail boxes. It is cheaper than at the post office.

2. This mission will include at least two trackables. 1 unactivated coin and the other can be any trackable that you want, micros, cachekinz, dogtag with something attached or a full sized trackable coin. BUT it MUST have been activated by you and dipped in a cache near you.

3. Post here in the forums:

Email sent:

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

and any wishes or themes you would like to receive.

4. On the 15th of May or thereabout I will send out the addresses to everyone.

I hope we everyone will have fun. I have been in 4 missions so far and the anticipation of receiving the name and address and receiving by mission is like when I was a kid waiting for Christmas morning to arrive. Sadly I never saw Santa. But my milk and cookies were taken.

Team Luvbassn

You decide what your mission will be. I am not in favor of food included in mission boxes but if you identify that you will be sending food I will try to hook you up with someone who also sends food.

1.Send me your snail mail address to my profile e-mail. Include what your mission will be. It can be as simple as a note or card and coins or as big as you can comfortably mail. Also let me know if you will send internationally, if not I will try to pair you with some one close by. If you send a box check out the USPS web site for Priority mail boxes. It is cheaper than at the post office.

2. This mission will include at least two trackables. 1 unactivated coin and the other can be any trackable that you want, micros, cachekinz, dogtag with something attached or a full sized trackable coin. BUT it MUST have been activated by you and dipped in a cache near you.

Email sent:

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

I hope we everyone will have fun. I have been in 4 missions so far and the anticipation of receiving the name and address and receiving by mission is like when I was a kid waiting for Christmas morning to arrive. Sadly I never saw Santa. But my milk and cookies were taken.

Team Luvbassn

There are three stages of Santa -

1. When you are waiting for Santa

2. When you are Santa

3. When you look like Santa

So - Luvbassn, don't give up....you may see Santa yet!

Email sent:

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

Team Luvbassn

There are three stages of Santa -

1. When you are waiting for Santa

2. When you are Santa

3. When you look like Santa

So - Luvbassn, don't give up....you may see Santa yet!

Ho Ho Ho, I mean ha ha ha

Email sent: 29th April 2011

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

USA address supplied along with UK one, but there would be a month wait to send from US.

Would be interested to receive either the senders' local interest items or pretties you like a lot yourselves, or a horse/cat/hedgehog/wildlife theme. We plan to send a jiffy bag of similar items, if we can figure out what recipient would like. Don't be shy, say what you like and what you don't already have loads of! :anicute::laughing:

As per OP's preferences, we won't be sending food for this mission. :ph34r:

The activated coin...do we assign a mission to, is it to be dropped in a cache to be traveling, or is it up to the package receiver?

Hi ALAUNOS, great to see you taking part in this mission :)

Your activated coin can be setup to do what ever you want it to. The idea behind that part of the mission is to get more geocoins out there in to caches and travelling, so if you want to set a specific mission for it you can. :)

I have decided to make my missions ones showcasing my locality. I would like to receive missions doing the same if possible please. :)

Locality Mission #1

Sign-up: 30/04/11

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

Locality Mission #2

Sign-up: 30/04/11

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

Email sent:

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

Team Luvbassn

I was helping santa that night...the milk and cookies were great...thanks!

I put the oy in boy
Edited by Hanukah Harry

Email sent: May 2, 2011

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

I'd like to recieve a mission thats local (stuff in their country or state), a Sci-Fi theme(aliens, dragons, fairies), Pirate themed, Egyptian, Mardi Gras or Summer Time theme. I'm not very picky, I just would like to get something in the mail. :D

I am in...but, first, I have to figure out what my mission will be....I have a few days before the cut off...so I am dragging my feet a little...

BTW - fellow cachers that have found the "Kitchen Sink" container that you sent to me, really like it!!

Locality Mission

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

I would like to do a Locality Mission. I love to travel and enjoy seeing/receiving things from other people in different areas:) So, I would love a package of things from the area(s) of where the sender lives/travels/visits and things/goodies they like, find fun, or treasure.

This is my first mission, and I am very excited to be able to participate!

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

I am interested in doing a local mission. I am open to domestic or international, and I do not mind including/receiving food, especially if it is a treat from the area!

I'm up for doing 2 of these, so the second entry I'll be sending out will definitely have a British/English theme (hope the things I've ordered arrive on time). Maybe I'll get paired up with an Anglophile for this one, there suddenly seems a lot of celebratory stuff available - can't think why (hint)! If you get paired with us and have a preference, feel free and PM me to suggest your preferences between a locality (British)theme or a more 'personal interests/unique/fun goodies' theme.

Locality Mission (national)

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

Would prefer for this one particularly to be international so people abroad can get stuff they might not get easily there and vice versa.

Seeing as everyone seems to want a locality mission, I'm worried no one will want mine!

I'll decide in the next hour or so if I want to do a second mission with a locality theme. Cambridge just ain't all that cool though... Lol :)

Wouldn't worry about it.

Mine will be more NZ than Ashburton... Not a heck of a lot special about Ashburton...

I would not worry about getting a mission . Several people are willing to ship internationally, if not you can always count on me.

I'm not worried about that, I'm just worried that people want locally based stuff, something that was not included in my original theme (which i thought was awesome but if it's not what the people want, then changes or additions may need to be made).

I officially caved:

Mission #1 - Original Theme

Email sent: April 29, 2011

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

Mission #2 - Locality Theme

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

I'm happy to receive just about anything, as long as it's fun and unique!

I'd really love for my package to be sent far and wide, and I'd love to receive an international package!

Edited by MoonCat & KDT

Hmm.. I agree. I've decided to do a locality mission too.. if I can change my theme.. internationally would be welcome..

Mission #1 - Locality Theme

Email sent: May 3, 2011

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

*thoughts of kinder eggs and Dr. Who items now dance in my head (along with the ever so present Irish herding DOGS and sheep! **

Hmm.. I agree. I've decided to do a locality mission too.. if I can change my theme.. internationally would be welcome..

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

*thoughts of kinder eggs and Dr. Who items now dance in my head (along with the ever so present Irish herding DOGS and sheep! **

I found some fun little things that represent my area on my trip to a couple of thrift stores and antique stores yesterday.

This mission is pretty cool since it really got me thinking what my area is known for.. and There's a lots of things we're known for! :D It's like a treasure hunt finding things that represent those things! (and I do love a good treasure hunt!)

I'm pretty excited! I plan on hitting the huge antique mall near me on my day off on monday. Can't wait to send my first mission on it's way. :D

(As a side note I didn't include in my e-mail but mine will be including food/I don't mind recieving food.)

Edited by sheltiedogshowlover

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

I found some fun little things that represent my area on my trip to a couple of thrift stores and antique stores yesterday.

This mission is pretty cool since it really got me thinking what my area is known for.. and There's a lots of things we're known for! :D It's like a treasure hunt finding things that represent those things! (and I do love a good treasure hunt!)

I'm pretty excited! I plan on hitting the huge antique mall near me on my day off on monday. Can't wait to send my first mission on it's way. :D

(As a side note I didn't include in my e-mail but mine will be including food/I don't mind recieving food.)

I found a few more fun things today for the mission. It's turned into a cool history locality mission in addition to things that I enjoy in my local area. Can't wait to see who I get to see if I can pick out a few more things that will mean something to them that also speak to my area! :D

12 people have signed up so far. Three are doing a double mission and I will do two also. 17 missions so far, we need at least one more to make it an even number.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to post the participants geoname and the total quantity they're doing??? This is just a suggestion that I've seen from doing other missions and sometimes ends-up a good check/reminder for both organizer and participant :)

12 people have signed up so far. Three are doing a double mission and I will do two also. 17 missions so far, we need at least one more to make it an even number.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to post the participants geoname and the total quantity they're doing??? This is just a suggestion that I've seen from doing other missions and sometimes ends-up a good check/reminder for both organizer and participant :)

Great Idea,

1. Mooncat & KDT 2 missions

2. PENNY AND KONA

3. FIANCCETTO 2 MISSIONS

4. ALAUMOS

5. KEEWEE 2 MISSIONS

6. SHELTIEDOGSHOWLOVER

7. BOILER-TODD

8. SOUTHERNANGEL

9. ESEURAT

10. FSTOP64

11. FUZZIEBEAR3

12. FLTRAVLERS

13. TEAM LUVBASSN 2 MISSIONS

Please let me know if I missed anyone. :D

Ummm, you shouldn't need to worry if it is an even number or not. Just put the names of like missions in a hat, and pull them out. A sends to B, B sends to C, C sends to A. Works fine.

I agree. It's a bonus if you get to send to the person you receive from, but more important to match up the type of things people want to send/receive. So far, these are the groups...

I think KB family got missed off, post #18

1. Mooncat & KDT............'Original'/unique theme. (likes: fun and unique)

2. PENNY AND KONA...........KISS mission (card and the 2 coins)

3. FIANCCETTO ..............unique/fun goodies theme (likes horses, cats etc.)

4. ALAUMOS..................Alien theme :ph34r:

5. KEEWEE ..................Locality theme (international)

6. SHELTIEDOGSHOWLOVER......Locality theme (likes Kinder eggs, dogs, Dr. Who)

7. BOILER-TODD..............Alien theme (also interested in Egyptians)

8. SOUTHERNANGEL............Either locality/Alien/Sci Fi/ Dragons/Fairies/Egyptian/Pirate/Summer/Mardi Gras :laughing:

-. KBfamily.................Yet to choose mission

9. ESEURAT..................Locality mission (likes the local goodies you like, find fun, or treasure & travels.)

10. FSTOP64..................Locality, (likes treats!)willing to exchange food and flexible on domestic/international

11. FUZZIEBEAR3..............KISS (a card & 2 coins)

12. FLTRAVLERS...............KISS (card & 2 coins. Likes are: National Parks, Beer, Horses and Florida)

13. TEAM LUVBASSN...........

14. Mooncat & KDT .........Locality theme (likes fun/unique locality stuff)

15. FIANCCETTO...............Locality theme (prefers to send internationally, not UK)

16. KEEWEE...................locality theme (international)

17. TEAM LUVBASSN............

Edited by Fianccetto

So far that's:

2 'original/unique' theme (Mooncat & KDT; FIANCCETTO)

3 KISS theme (PENNY AND KONA; FUZZIEBEAR3; FLTRAVLERS)

2 alien theme (ALAUMOS; BOILER-TODD)

7 Locality theme (KEEWEE; SHELTIEDOGSHOWLOVER; ESEURAT; FSTOP64; Mooncat & KDT; FIANCCETTO; KEEWEE)

And there is SOUTHERNANGEL who is flexible

TEAM LUVBASSN x 2

and KBfamily, yet to declare their mission type. :ph34r:

So far that's:

7 Locality theme (KEEWEE; SHELTIEDOGSHOWLOVER; ESEURAT; FSTOP64; Mooncat & KDT; FIANCCETTO; KEEWEE)

TEAM LUVBASSN x 2

KBFamily has opted out this time.

I will do an international KISS and a USA box. An Eclectic mission

So far that's:

TEAM LUVBASSN x 2

KBFamily has opted out this time.

I will do an international KISS and a USA box. An Eclectic mission

My first mission has also been changed to the KISS theme (with a small twist!) - and just so all know i'm happy to get anything from locality, alien, KISS, doesn't really matter to me :)

To correct my mistackes, for clarity of the entrants so far...(still time to jump in,all you lurkers!)

I can change my first one to a locality, so both are. They'll be a bit different from each other. :)

So that makes:

4 KISS theme (PENNY AND KONA; FUZZIEBEAR3; FLTRAVLERS; Mooncat & KDT)

8 Locality theme (KEEWEE; SHELTIEDOGSHOWLOVER; ESEURAT; FSTOP64; Mooncat & KDT; FIANCCETTO; KEEWEE; FIANCCETTO)

Plus SOUTHERNANGEL who is flexible

TEAM LUVBASSN x 2 (could be...an international KISS and a USA box. An Eclectic mission)

I'll go back to my smoothie bar in the corner now.

Edited by Fianccetto

To correct my mistackes, for clarity of the entrants so far...(still time to jump in,all you lurkers!)

I can change my first one to a locality, so both are. They'll be a bit different from each other. :)

So that makes:

4 KISS theme (PENNY AND KONA; FUZZIEBEAR3; FLTRAVLERS; Mooncat & KDT)

8 Locality theme (KEEWEE; SHELTIEDOGSHOWLOVER; ESEURAT; FSTOP64; Mooncat & KDT; FIANCCETTO; KEEWEE; FIANCCETTO)

Plus SOUTHERNANGEL who is flexible

TEAM LUVBASSN x 2 (could be...an international KISS and a USA box. An Eclectic mission)

I'll go back to my smoothie bar in the corner now.

I think I'm leaning more towards the "Locality Theme". Where I'm from we are about to have our annual event for what we are known for and I have been getting some ideas of what to send :) and what exactly is a KISS theme? I don't think I've heard of that before.

I have started sending out addresses. The mission is under way.

Email sent:

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received:

Team Luvbassn