Hello everyone :)

Hey there. Im new to Caching tooo :) but im loving it :) Cant believe how many there are that you just walk right past without even knowing :)

One tip....WATCH OUT FOR NETTLES they seem to be my enermy!!! lol

Ya i was looking on the site for caches around my area and there is loads and some of them i must have walk straight past lots of times. I've always liked morning walks with my camera so this geocaching would go hand in hand with it:) i hope to go out tomorrow and do my first hunt, that's if i can get to grips with the gps device, there not as easy as i thought they would be.

I quite like the fact that I only *discovered* caching recently. It means that all the places I've been on day trips to with my wife - I can go there again and enjoy the trip as if I'd never been there before!

Your right its like a new adventure and i love it, i can't think of a better way to keep active.

Yesterday i found my first cache and ill never forget that feeling of joy and achievement lol only a box with junk in but the fact i found it was enough of a buzz that i will remember it forever, to top it of while i was filling in the log book, a deer walks up close to me :) i managed to get some photos and video of it. so all in all a great experience and a great introduction to geocaching. i went on to find 3 more before i returned home :D

Hey dude...just looked on ur pics....be careful of ur pics if ur adding them to peoples logs....ive just been having a discussion with people about spoiler photos.....id ask the log owner if its ok to put a picture on of the actual location of the cache....i no some people on the spoiler post dislike the fact ppl are ruining the hunt by putting exposed cache pics on.

Just thought id give u the heads up dude :)

Hey dude...just looked on ur pics....be careful of ur pics if ur adding them to peoples logs....ive just been having a discussion with people about spoiler photos.....id ask the log owner if its ok to put a picture on of the actual location of the cache....i no some people on the spoiler post dislike the fact ppl are ruining the hunt by putting exposed cache pics on.

Just thought id give u the heads up dude :)

o so that's what "spoiler" means i did wonder. ya good point and thanks for the heads up on this matter i appreciate it. i think in the future ill just take a photo of the logbook on the ground so that way there is no scenery to go by :)

Thanks again for this advice.

I just deleted the photos that had the actual cache location on and will think more carefully in the future.

Edited by Countrywalks