Cointracking.com Down?

Slicrick

Anyone else having problems accessing the site again? I can get there through the link in my signature line but cannot access by typing in the url. Strange...

No problems here. I copied my link and tried it. That worked for me (I copied so I won't make a mistake typing it :) )

Anyone else having problems accessing the site again? I can get there through the link in my signature line but cannot access by typing in the url. Strange...

No problems here. I copied my link and tried it. That worked for me (I copied so I won't make a mistake typing it :) )

Thanks for the reply. I'm getting it to work now too. :)

Yes. It wants to load, but takes so long...it times out.

something must be up. i was able to load my own list but can't see any others. i dropped them a note as probably did others so i am sure they are aware of the problem. i do wish they would answer emails - like, "we are aware of the problem and are working as quickly as possible to fix it." seems that would be the courteous thing to do.

something must be up. i was able to load my own list but can't see any others. i dropped them a note as probably did others so i am sure they are aware of the problem. i do wish they would answer emails - like, "we are aware of the problem and are working as quickly as possible to fix it." seems that would be the courteous thing to do.

Thank you. I'm kind of new to the site, so I don't know much about it...except that it should load!

I tried to send a contact message, but it timed out as well.

Thank you. I'm kind of new to the site, so I don't know much about it...except that it should load!

I tried to send a contact message, but it timed out as well.

i had same problem...sent e-mail...might be gone for the weekend

ILYK

Hi, Just received a reply from Marc @ Cointracking;

Marc Silverman <phone number removed by moderator (we don't like to post personal phone numbers unless it belongs to the poster> <marc@silvermarc.com>

6:18 PM (8 minutes ago)

We migrated the CoinTracking site to a new host and we are working on a great number of code updates necessary to "modernize" some of the PHP and other code.

Thank you for the specific issues you mentioned - if there are other items you find please let me know - I have our code guy working on all of the reported issues, but the more issues that are reported, the more we can tackle directly.

Thanks!

Edited by Eartha
remove phone number

tried to update the coins i have for trade by copying from others pages and get this error:

Notice: Undefined variable: Recordset1 in /home/cointrac/public_html/copyCoin.php on line 9

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/cointrac/public_html/copyCoin.php on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cointrac/public_html/copyCoin.php:9) in /home/cointrac/public_html/copyCoin.php on line 27

Copying...

any thoughts?

ILYK

tried to update the coins i have for trade by copying from others pages and get this error:

Notice: Undefined variable: Recordset1 in /home/cointrac/public_html/copyCoin.php on line 9

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/cointrac/public_html/copyCoin.php on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cointrac/public_html/copyCoin.php:9) in /home/cointrac/public_html/copyCoin.php on line 27

Copying...

any thoughts?

ILYK

I also get that same message, but noticed that the action of copying the coin to my list does still happen, have you checked to see if your 'copies' are there?

Copying...

any thoughts?

ILYK

I also get that same message, but noticed that the action of copying the coin to my list does still happen, have you checked to see if your 'copies' are there?

they're there !

ILYK

tried again today...no more forbidden window...just a white window...hopefully this is a sign the site is being worked on. still waiting to see my Kathy's Coin Too appear under the new coins...if someone is in touch with the site owner, please let them know I am awaiting a response to my letter of last monday.

ILYK

tried again today...no more forbidden window...just a white window...hopefully this is a sign the site is being worked on. still waiting to see my Kathy's Coin Too appear under the new coins...if someone is in touch with the site owner, please let them know I am awaiting a response to my letter of last monday.

ILYK

I can see everything I try for ... drneal has 3522 coins listed... just sayin'

ILYK

I also get the blank white screen.... :blink:

Message from one of the cointracking peeps:

Hi , yes weird things are going on with the server, I'll be moving it onto a different "box" over the weekend. I re-set one of the settings back, so that bad redirect should stop in a few hours.

Sorry about the issues, there are some discoveries with the code after a move to a new server some months back that didn't become apparent until just this week, we're working on fixing those.

--Marc

Message from one of the cointracking peeps:

Hi , yes weird things are going on with the server, I'll be moving it onto a different "box" over the weekend. I re-set one of the settings back, so that bad redirect should stop in a few hours.

Sorry about the issues, there are some discoveries with the code after a move to a new server some months back that didn't become apparent until just this week, we're working on fixing those.

--Marc

Thanks Toojin for the information :)

further update received...

We're rewriting one portion of the programming to work with the new server. This has turned into a very big puzzle, but by redoing the "problem" part we will be able to get things going again.

We uploaded new programming and will test it. There might also be some new issues that we find, we're also repointing one part of the site to the new server to remove a bit of complexity that has been one source of the problems.

Programmer will be working on this as the new IP address changes kick in.

Thanks for your patience, I know this seemingly simple problem has ballooned into something that we have to re-do in a major way to fix it correctly.

-- Marc

July 23, 2013 @ 4:45 PM

and sorry to say that once again...

unable to make contact or send an e-mail via the web page....anyone else able to contact them?

ILYK

Tried to send you an email through them and got a whole lot of error messages :blink::(

I sent a message to SilverMarc through geocaching.com . I will let you know if I hear anything back.

Edited by Toojin
and sorry to say that once again...

unable to make contact or send an e-mail via the web page....anyone else able to contact them?

ILYK

Tried to send you an email through them and got a whole lot of error messages :blink::(

I sent a message to SilverMarc through geocaching.com . I will let you know if I hear anything back.

ty...I just couldn't think of his geonick...maybe some other stuff on my mind today !

ILYK