SMILEY FACES

leenah

Six topics down in "what's going on" other cachers have explained this and it worked for me. Click on the Beta Maps, in left column check enable personalization. This wasn't available for the google maps and it appears from other cachers they are having the same problem.

Six topics down in "what's going on" other cachers have explained this and it worked for me. Click on the Beta Maps, in left column check enable personalization. This wasn't available for the google maps and it appears from other cachers they are having the same problem.

And dealt with in more detail in the "Report a Problem" forum Return the smiley-faces on found caches on the google maps

There have been about 6 new threads started about this topic every day for the past week. If only one thing is learned from this thread i hope it is this. Before starting a thread on a site related issue type the key words into the search box at the top of the page and see what comes up. Even more basic then that is to click on the View New Content link at the top of the page and scan threw the recent threads. Your bound to run across a thread about your topic. If not then you start a new thread.

BTW: They have scheduled an update to the site this coming week. The expectation is the map issue will be addressed then.

Edited by mpilchfamily

And dealt with in more detail in the "Report a Problem" forum Return the smiley-faces on found caches on the google maps