viewing all logs glitch

pdxmarathonman

When I was viewing a log page with "all logs on one page" I noticed a log that was encrytped that was way down on the list. When I decrypted it, the view went back to just the most recent logs. I needed to then re-click on "all on one page" again. It'd be nice if the decryption happened without affecting the view.

Not a major bug, but just thought I'd mention it.

Also now it appears that when a page is decrypted that the user's logs arn't decrypted which makes them a pain in the rear to read. The password still is decrypted, but the rest seems to stay encrypted. Is there a way so that everything can be decrypted?

And the bug that was mentioned in the beginning of this thread still seems to be there, but it is a minor trouble. :~)

Iron Chef

quote:
Originally posted by Iron Chef:

Also now it appears that when a page is decrypted that the user's logs arn't decrypted which makes them a pain in the rear to read. The password still is decrypted, but the rest seems to stay encrypted. Is there a way so that everything can be decrypted?

I've been playing around with it, and can't duplicate the behavior you describe. Either all the encrypted text is encrypted, or it's all decrypted.

The only problem that I see, which I mentioned earlier, is when when a page is displayed with Show All Logs, that setting is not reflected in the Hint decryption link.

And in the "wouldn't it be nice" catagory: icon_smile.gif

Since every log has an anchor tag, it would be nice if that were included in the log-level decryption URL. That way, when you clicked a link to decrypt a page, the page would be positioned at the encrypted log which contained the link you clicked. That way, you wouldn't have to scroll around trying to find the log you wanted to read.

PS_sig.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Iron Chef:

I've been playing around with it, and can't duplicate the behavior you describe. Either all the encrypted text is encrypted, or it's all decrypted.

The only problem that I see, which I mentioned earlier, is when when a page is displayed with Show All Logs, that setting is not reflected in the Hint decryption link.

And in the "wouldn't it be nice" catagory: icon_smile.gif

Since every log has an anchor tag, it would be nice if that were included in the log-level decryption URL. That way, when you clicked a link to decrypt a page, the page would be positioned at the encrypted log which contained the link you clicked. That way, you wouldn't have to scroll around trying to find the log you wanted to read.

PS_sig.gif

Apparently the encryption thingy has been reversed back to what it was, but yesterday it was doing some wierd things with me.

The small issue with the display all logs and then decrypting the clue and losing the all logs being displayed still stands. Although everything works fine if you use the decrypt link that is above a user's log and not the one included above the hint.

Iron Chef