NEW COIN: Octopus Geocoin Preview

AtlantaGal

The Octopus, who can be found hanging out with his cousin the Starfish, will be the second coin in the "Ocean Dwellers" series. The coins are currently in production and will be available at Geoswag in late May or early June. Initially there will be three Geoswag versions available for sale.

Specs:

1.75", 3.5mm

Black Nickel

Hard enamel inking

Trackable w/custom icon

Bubble Gum

69180681-cfd1-40c7-9d87-7f59636f2012.jpg

Cornflower

a3d6b165-940a-4b71-ae95-615d9c1c5b83.jpg

Shrek (The Ogre)

e891b576-8cb6-41df-a212-32ea31abce5e.jpg

Mulberry - Artist Edition

4c00a5b2-7d02-476d-afa0-9c06bf72ca1e.jpg

Edited by Eartha

These first three are all straight PMS coloring. I'm sure if they prove popular like the starfish, there's a good chance they'll be some glitter, glow and translucent down the road.

What will match however is a travel tag. I'm told whichever of the Geoswag colors is the most popular will have a matching travel tag made in its likeness. They also plan to make a travel tag of the starfish design too. I requested the original orange glow (if possible).

The eyes are exactly like the starfish (and will be on all other series designs too). So no googly eyes like the FSM coin.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Here's a photo of the 4 of them together. The Mulberry version (purple) is my AE and won't be available on Geoswag with the others.

49e2482f-d9c5-4ca8-8ca3-5223154df917.jpg

I left them in the cellophane wrapper so there's a little bit of distortion in the photo because of that.

Edited by AtlantaGal

These are super cute and fun. Will have to get some...

Here's a photo of the 4 of them together. The Mulberry version (purple) is my AE and won't be available on Geoswag with the others.

49e2482f-d9c5-4ca8-8ca3-5223154df917.jpg

I left them in the cellophane wrapper so there's a little bit of distortion in the photo because of that.