MyPop not working

cachew nut

I am probably not going to be a lot of help, since I know almost nothing about MyPop.

However, I have been noticing that as the site gets upgraded, it gets less and less compatible with older browsers. I started out using Netscape 4.79. Eventually, I stopped getting the yellow lightbulbs and stuff. Switched to Mozilla 1.01, which worked fine for a while, then I stopped getting icons and avatars. So now I'm using some flavor of Internet Explorer. Not sure what I'll do when that stops working.

My hubby is in software development (device drivers) and it can be really hard to make upgrades to the software and still have it backward compatible.

What does this have to do with MyPop? Probably not much, but you might try a different browser and see if that helps.

Sorry to not have a more useful answer.

Shannah

quote:
Originally posted by Lil Devil:

Umm.. Have you checked your email address on record? Sorry, that's all I can think of.

Maybe something has changed, but I used to get notified on the MyPop page, since that is how I have my preferences set. I don't have it set for email notification. Did anything change to make this not work anymore?