Oregon 450 for under $200?

I placed an order and received a confirmation. In my confirmation it says that I ordered a Nuvi 1300LM for $189.99

To add insult to injury, they reduced the price for the 1300LM to $179.99.

Needless to say I'll be on the phone with Staples first thing tomorrow. I don't expect them to honor the price for the Oregon 450, I just want my order cancelled and my credit card refunded.

Annnnnd it's over. Apparently you have to stay up late, or get up early to get those deals. lol

I'm not sure if it was even there in the first place. Looks like a mistake in their listing. Or I might have missed it by a few minutes.

Edit : Had an unpleasant conversation with a customer rep, who insisted it is my mistake not theirs. Whatever, just cancel my order. I expect them to screw that up as well so I'll be monitoring my credit card.

Edited by Chrysalides

Had a similar thing happen to me recently. I received a message that a seller on Amazon.com was selling the Garmin Oregon 550T for $163.00. I purchased two and received 2 Garmin FR60 watches. I contacted the seller and they said the same thing, "Somehow the item number came up different on the Amazon site."

I had to go through the whole process of returning the item, what a pain.

Annnnnd it's over. Apparently you have to stay up late, or get up early to get those deals. lol

I'm not sure if it was even there in the first place. Looks like a mistake in their listing. Or I might have missed it by a few minutes.

Edit : Had an unpleasant conversation with a customer rep, who insisted it is my mistake not theirs. Whatever, just cancel my order. I expect them to screw that up as well so I'll be monitoring my credit card.

LMAO, seriously, how exactly is it your fault? :lol:

LMAO, seriously, how exactly is it your fault? :lol:

Well, he should have known the price was to low. :ph34r: