Can anyone answer a TB question for me please

Messe

That's a fantastic mileage for one little TB!

This question comes up regularly on the travel bug forum but there's no exact answer because many cachers don't use the forums so they don't know if their TB is "exceptional". Also many TBs get lost and then re-released as Copies so they continue their mileage but not as the original TB.

Here's a recent topic about old TBs and mileages - I think you should post your TB's Claim to Fame here:

"Oldest Living trackables" (with mileages)

MrsB :)

That's a fantastic mileage for one little TB!

This question comes up regularly on the travel bug forum but there's no exact answer because many cachers don't use the forums so they don't know if their TB is "exceptional". Also many TBs get lost and then re-released as Copies so they continue their mileage but not as the original TB.

Here's a recent topic about old TBs and mileages - I think you should post your TB's Claim to Fame here:

"Oldest Living trackables" (with mileages)

MrsB :)

:D WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY :D ......looks like its right up there....and my other one Me is also well on its way....not sure whether if at the top as you are right there is no real mileage Table B).....do you think i should start one?..all input greatly appreciated...feeling well chuffed :laughing:

:D WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY :D ......looks like its right up there....and my other one Me is also well on its way....not sure whether if at the top as you are right there is no real mileage Table B).....do you think i should start one?..all input greatly appreciated...feeling well chuffed :laughing:

That might work the best. The problem with randomly pulling bugs with high mileage is that many where virtually logged around the world, scores of caches in 1 day adding well over 100,000 of mileage. Those bogus bugs should be excluded.

My one and only TB I have placed so far out in the wild hasn't moved an inch since I placed it a few months ago :( So I am at the other end of the scale. Oh well maybe once the better weather is here someone may find it. :blink: