Oxford Caches: Up for adoption, or disablement

I am considering putting all my caches up for adoption, not only Oxford, or if I don't get enough takers, to permanently disable them.

Just don't have enough time in my life to give the caches the attention they deserve, so if you are willing to take them over, please contact me through my profile.

Sad to hear this Tony, you have some great caches out there with wonderful old GC's.

A little too far for us to maintain and we are nipping our own in a bit at the moment.

This is an ideal opportunity to grab a bit of Geohistory, Im sure you will get some local takers, good luck :D .

Sad to hear this Tony, you have some great caches out there with wonderful old GC's.

A little too far for us to maintain and we are nipping our own in a bit at the moment.

This is an ideal opportunity to grab a bit of Geohistory, Im sure you will get some local takers, good luck :D .

If no one closer is happy to help, I'd hate to see your University Challenge caches go Tony- some old-time favourites in the city centre.

Whats with this old-time favourites?

Are you saying that they are ancient at 7+ years old

Hey,

I'm happy to help out re adopting your Oxford based GC's (I'm in Headington). It would be a shame to see your University Challenge & Lewis/Morse caches disabled :( Drop me a line if I can help.

David.

If no one closer is happy to help, I'd hate to see your University Challenge caches go Tony- some old-time favourites in the city centre.

Whats with this old-time favourites?

Are you saying that they are ancient at 7+ years old