May caption competiton

As suggested by Nick and Ali here is a pic we took on the way to a cache by Hellspaw in Warwickshire, now we need a caption to go with it.

I may even run to a prize, but it wont be as good as the March one, but sure I can find something, how about a ready made snail cache? Will let this run until the end of March and then the winner will be choosen by the star of the shot!

ddab1616-7109-4042-aa30-8ef8cc9c5493.jpg

Edited by reddeeps

As suggested by Nick and Ali here is a pic we took on the way to a cache by Hellspaw in Warwickshire, now we need a caption to go with it.

I may even run to a prize, but it wont be as good as the March one, but sure I can find something, how about a ready made snail cache? Will let this run until the end of March and then the winner will be choosen by the star of the shot!

well i know the newts are protected but realy this is a bit moch for an ammo can

"I knew I had to pass a Newbie test before I could place my first cache, but THIS is ridiculous!"

"please don't let me fall, please don't let me fall, please don't let me fall, please don't let me fall.... Oh my god oh my god oh my god I HATE heights, please don't let me fall"

[edit: adjustment as phone sent post before finishing]

Edited by dgwebster

"please don't let me fall, please don't let me fall, please don't let me fall, please don't let me fall.... Oh my god oh my god oh my god I HATE heights, please don't let me fall"

[edit: adjustment as phone sent post before finishing]

competition over!

most awesome :)

We have really enjoyed reading these and its been a very hard choice. The star of the photo is Kayleigh and we have let her and her brother Dale pick the winner.

The ones they particulary liked are..... in no particular order........

Dgwebsters fear of heights

Haggis hunters go ape suggestion

Talky toasters catapult

Nick and Alis javelin punishment

Dakars4*4's age limit

Kbfamily with their newbie test

Bareclawz forces of nature

then narrowing it down from there became very hard, and there was a final disagreement between the kids between dgwebster and nick and ali's.

They loved how dgwebster had worded the caption and it made them laugh, but they loved how Nick and Ali had used everything in the picture and especially the message behind it which you wont all know but is very topical on our local forum at the moment....

however the final winner is...

DGWebster - its just so true, as she really would have said that!!!!

I will pm you to sort addy for your prize, and you do know I think this means you have to set Junes photo caption comp!!!!!

woo-hooo. first thing i've won since I was 8 years old and won a bottle of vodka in a raffle on a coach trip to france. And that prize sucked as my parents simply refused to allow me to drink it!

I will get a photo up next week for the June comp as I have just discovered a hole in my car brake pipes and currently spending time ripping the old pipes out in preparation of the new ones arriving saturday :(