Can't log in

Mrs.Tanky

Once it sends you to your "my cache page" that would mean you're logged in, wouldn't it? Otherwise the my cache page would be "someone else's cache page"

Once you're there you can continue your visit by clicking on the "hide and seek a cache" page and finding the cache you're interested in logging.

If I'm missing something critical, please let me know.

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location™

I think what yfbtanky is refering to is that when your on a specific cache page (and your logged in) clicking on "Found it, Log it" redirects you to your My cache Page.

At least thats whats been happening to me off and on since the system went down last sunday. What seems to work for me (sometimes) is refreshing and trying again 2 or 3 times.

Another similar problem is when I am on the page for a cache that I have hidden...clicking on "edit this cache" takes me to the "report a new cache page"...again, refreshing seems to work there too.

Happy Halloween

You're missing something critical.

I can't log out! I just end up at My Cache Page every time. I can get to the Seek page, but I can't get Search Results, instead I get

Server Error in '/' Application

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404....

From My Cache Page, I get that same error when I try to click on one of my caches. I need to add a log to one of my caches because I checked and it's missing, but I can't get to the cache page.

Trying to log finds puts you into an endless circle of "Login to log your visit" --> My Cache Page --> "Login to log your visit" --> My Cache Page... (I think that's what yfbtanky is complaining about.)

For a little while, I couldn't even load the home page, though that seems to have been fixed now.

I sent email to info@geocaching.com yesterday at 3:30pm, but only got the autoresponse.

[This message was edited by kablooey on June 16, 2003 at 11:57 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by kablooey:

I sent email to info@geocaching.com yesterday at 3:30pm, but only got the autoresponse.

We have over 350 emails in the queue from over the weekend (no, they're not login problems). So bear with us.

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location