Maximum Zones permitted

Master Mariner

I am working on a cartridge with 24 zones. Only one zone is active and displayed at any one time. Is there a limit to the number of zones that can be used in a cartridge? When I go from Zone 23 to Zone 24 in the emulator I see that there is "nowhere to go". I have checked the 23rd zone and everything is fine. If I remove the 23rd zone and make the 24th zone the 23rd everything is OK. I am using the Urwigo builder (latest version).

I have seen references in the forums to limits on the number of "active" zones allowed but I do not think this falls into this category as there is only one zone active and displayed at any one time. All other zones are not displayed and are inactive!

make sure you have the distances right. a zone isn't visible unless it's in "Distance Range".

setting Distance Range to -1 makes the zone visible from everywhere - try that

Hi Matejcik

You are a star!!! I always leave the "Always in range" box checked but must have unchecked it when creating the zone. I would (obviously) never had looked at that! It has run through the emultaor OK just now from start to finish.

Many thanks.