Geocoin Auctions to Support Susan G. Komen 3-Day For The Cure

Mauison

A fellow cacher is fundraising for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day For The Cure. All profits from the following geocoin auctions will go to help support her cause. Thanks!

Mardi Gras Venetian Mask Geoswag Coin Pin Club Geocoin

Edeltraud Sheep Geocaching Animals Antique Silver Black Geocoin

Delaware 2005 Nickel Gold Geocoin

Maple Leaf Netsuke Japanese Antique Silver Geocoin

Dutch Micro 2009 Silver Netherlands Geocoin

Dutch Micro 2009 Orange BN Netherlands Geocoin

Edited by Mauison

Please give your friend all my best. I'm also walking in the 3-day for the Cure. In fact, I'm attempting to walk in all 14 2011 events, so have her get in touch with me and maybe we can walk some in the city she's at. She can get me at: Walking_Them_All@WalkingForACure.info. Please give her all my best!

Unfortunately, my auctions got delisted by eBay because basically I wasn't going through their Giving Works program.

So, I've relisted the coins but took out the "offending" verbage. Profits will still go to my cacher friend for her walk even though it doesn't say so in the auction listings.

Edeltraud Sheep Animals Antique Silver Black Geocoin

Dutch Micro 2009 Orange BN LE Netherlands Geocoin

Thanks to everyone who had previously bid!

You should still be able to talk about the money benefiting your friend on her walk. There are just a few words you cannot use, charity being the big one and also trademarked names/events.

I didn't use "charity" but I used "Susan G. Komen 3-Day For The Cure" so maybe it was the trademarked name that did it.

Bl^%$^&y typical of eBay! Just because they weren't getting their extremely generous Giving Works program cut from the auctions they stop them. I find eBay Giving Works program highly obscene because of the big cut they take from charity auctions.

Anyway, have gone and placed bids on them again. :)

Bl^%$^&y typical of eBay! Just because they weren't getting their extremely generous Giving Works program cut from the auctions they stop them. I find eBay Giving Works program highly obscene because of the big cut they take from charity auctions.

Anyway, have gone and placed bids on them again. :)

Thanks! I appreciate the support!

Unfortunately, my auctions got delisted by eBay because basically I wasn't going through their Giving Works program.

So, I've relisted the coins but took out the "offending" verbage. Profits will still go to my cacher friend for her walk even though it doesn't say so in the auction listings.

Edeltraud Sheep Animals Antique Silver Black Geocoin

Dutch Micro 2009 Orange BN LE Netherlands Geocoin

Thanks to everyone who had previously bid!

Less than two days left!

You should still be able to talk about the money benefiting your friend on her walk. There are just a few words you cannot use, charity being the big one and also trademarked names/events.

I didn't use "charity" but I used "Susan G. Komen 3-Day For The Cure" so maybe it was the trademarked name that did it.

That's probably it. You could say "a nationwide three day breast cancer walk" with no issues.