Caches along a route?

We recently upgraded to the premium membership, and for the life of me cannot find how to do a search for "caches along a route". I found one place that said you can double click on the geocaching map on your starting point, and then on your ending point and it would do it that way, another that said you can do it via pocket query. Neither worked for me.

Can anyone tell me how to actually do this, or if maybe I'm just missing a step???

Thanks!

PQ page should show you a box in the center of the page that says "Find Caches Along a Route" if not try logging out and back in since you stated that you have recently upgraded.... Sometimes the site needs a little nudge to remind it that you have changed your status, name, and the like....

Markwell.com (I think that's the url) has a good walkthru for PQs and an extra note... run your pq for yesterday today and tomorrow to test that it's giving you what you want....

note 2: if you are in a cache dense area you might want to decrease the radius from route or you will reach the 500 limit before you get to your destination.

GL and I hope that help