It's the weekend again

dfx

I actually run mine on Sunday so I'm ready for the week (I do most of my caching on my way to or from work).

Saxy.... Last weekend nothing ran on Sunday, and it wasn't until 3ish on Monday when the PQs ran. Really played heck with my caching plans for Monday.

Last weekend I ran mine on Friday so I'd have everything loaded up for my epic hike to my 3000th find. :)

I actually run mine on Sunday so I'm ready for the week (I do most of my caching on my way to or from work).

Saxy.... Last weekend nothing ran on Sunday, and it wasn't until 3ish on Monday when the PQs ran. Really played heck with my caching plans for Monday.

Last weekend I ran mine on Friday so I'd have everything loaded up for my epic hike to my 3000th find. :)

Yeah, I read about that.... Congratulations. Now go find "Log Your DNFs" :laughing:

Yeah, I read about that.... Congratulations. Now go find "Log Your DNFs" :laughing:

I do log my DNFs.

I do log my DNFs.

Congratulations on the 3000th find! I believe ngrrfan is referring to the challenge cache: My link. There's also this one in Longmont: My link.

I do log my DNFs.

Congratulations on the 3000th find! I believe ngrrfan is referring to the challenge cache: My link. There's also this one in Longmont: My link.

The one in Longmont will be easy. They only want you to have 100 DNFs; I have 491. :blink: Some of those are multiples on the same cache, but I probably have at least 450 unique DNFs. When I log my caches from today I'll add 2 more DNFs (one unique).

I saw this today and wanted to share it:

We made some last minute performance improvements for Pocket Queries to hold us over until we can get the new database server (and add other bigger performance improvements). We hope this will help us get through the Easter rush.

Also you'll notice that the default map link goes to the beta maps. This is intentional since the older maps are pretty aggressively hitting the database, while the new maps don't.