Download from geocache.com to EasyGPS

cyclesandy

I just recently downloaded EasyGPS and then tried to use the "Download to EasyGPS for Groundspeak" to download info from a geocache. Absolutely nothing happens. I assume the file should be sitting in the window of EasyGPS. I have done it both with the program opened and closed. It just has the untitled file and nothing there. I have printed the manual and looked for the answer. I read the browser info on the forum but I use Internet Explorer and couldn't apply it. I'm not sure as my problem seems to be that it does nothing. The file just does not get into EasyGPS and it tells me nothing. Can someone help? I have tried this both at home and work and it is the same problem.

Sandy

I was having a similar problem, after having used easyGPS succesfully for some time. I found that one of the windows on the form had collapsed. There should be three horizontal sections with the waypoints loading into the top one. If you see 'bearing' or 'number of legs' in the top line then the waypoint section has been 'squashed flat'. If you move the cursor into the line above the top header and see an up and down arrow, click and drag down the line and the waypoints should be there.

I hope this makes sense