Egyptian Anhk

avroair

Just wanted to let people know about my King Tut event geocoin. It will also be available on www.geoswag.com, with an exclusive version (with matching pin) for the Geocoin and Pin Club (for May).

Available soon! To order just Toot en come in! (say it out aloud! :D )

658caeb1-fc10-4be5-bacf-a5aa0a7e9528.jpg

ddf340a2-bf58-41e6-91cc-fcc9069bfdf8.jpg

I collect Egyptian things. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to afford the Coin Clubs of the Month for a long time (about a year), much less buying more coins in about that long. I WANT tis coin, and my husband agrees that we need to get it. How can I get it without getting it through the Coin Club ? Tis too late to join and get tis one next month, I think. Thank you.

Tis too late to join and get tis one next month, I think. Thank you.

I don't think it's too late to join the club and get it. I am not sure if extras will be available on geoswag. The AE is the version for my event.

Unfortunately, even if it wasn't too late, I won't have extra money for a few more weeks to get back into the Clubs. :(

Unfortunately, even if it wasn't too late, I won't have extra money for a few more weeks to get back into the Clubs. :(

I'll be getting a few through the club; I have an extra and would like to donate one to you, if you'd like. Let me know, and I'll send one to you when they arrive at my door. :D

I'll be getting a few through the club; I have an extra and would like to donate one to you, if you'd like. Let me know, and I'll send one to you when they arrive at my door. :D

I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you so very much! I will be sending you a PM in a minute with my mailing address. :D

Love this design...which plating is the club version?

I had to dig deep through my email:

Shiny gold + nickel wings = event version

Shiny gold + antique? gold (can't tell exactly) wings = geoswag coin club May

Shiny gold + black nickel wings = geoswag.com

Black nickel + shiny gold wings = geoswag.com

Here's the mint artwork:

fbb71d6c-c97a-4ebe-bdf9-70d404644435.jpg

If anyone has an extra to trade

Are you talking about the club version? There are two versions set for sale on Geoswag on Thursday.

Thanks for the info, but yeah..I was hoping to get the club version too. :)

I was able to make a trade. Thanks for those who emailed me. This community is the best! B)

If anyone has an extra to trade

Are you talking about the club version? There are two versions set for sale on Geoswag on Thursday.

i didn;t see the other one on the site,is there one on the site or are they sold out

No they aren't up yet, it's not Thursday yet. I will post in here and on twitter as soon as I know.