How to create a great night cache?

Scooby-Doo Crew

I really enjoy this new sport of mine and I want to do caches that are more than a PNG or just an ammo can in a patch of woods without anything else drawing you there but there really isn't anything that grabs you close to me so I'm thinking about a night cache. Does anyone have suggestions for me? If you have done a night cache in the past that you enjoyed what made it really fun?

Greetings!

The best part of a good night cache is a story. That's the main difference to a simple night walk with a cache at the end. Use the environment to create a good atmosphere and take your time to write an interesting story.

@RampagerBOH: Be careful with invisible UV paint. Most of it is toxic (and it can easily dissolve a latex-glove) and you must be careful where you use it. Besides, UV paint which is exposed to sunlight a lot eventually looses its luminosity. For a good-to-hide and cheap trail, use reflective foil. It's easy to apply (via pins or direct), black foil is hard to detect and it lasts a very long time.

Regards,

M / Team Exxodos